03/31/20

Time of the incident:

19:50

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/ Bad Initiation

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-PpOFRs9o0

Describe the incident:

I left PD at 10 minutes before restart and encountered these 2 blokes with illegal firearms. I radioed in and found out that they were released but were still waving their weapons around for some reason. After running one of them over by accident *he was in the middle of the road* , I pulled over to apologize and further investigate ,in hopes of getting them to stash their weapons away. After I started talking, they both became agressive, so I went on with my investigation , calling for some backup. I do apologize for some of the mean things I said. 5 minutes after, they told me that if I follow them , they will KNOCK ME OUT, not kill me. I follow them with other units behind me, and Loopy Forelli just shoots me , without the PROPER INITIATION. I did call him to liason , but he refused to apologize ( as his mate suggested), so I believe he's lost his chance to do that.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

you was following me for like 3 mins or so and i kept telling you to stop following me because we just got let go from pd because we got rdm'd by cops, i have spoken to other officers about this and they said i warned you, if you follow me around this corner i will knock you out and you followed me around the corner, lets just say im a man of my word, you was also harassing me for the whole video which you can clearly see as i kept telling you to fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Loopy Forelli said:

you was following me for like 3 mins or so and i kept telling you to stop following me because we just got let go from pd because we got rdm'd by cops, i have spoken to other officers about this and they said i warned you, if you follow me around this corner i will knock you out and you followed me around the corner, lets just say im a man of my word, you was also harassing me for the whole video which you can clearly see as i kept telling you to fuck off.

As I tried to explain in the report, I initially wanted to get you to stow your weapons away but you immediately got aggressive with me so I went straight to trying to seize the weapon off of you. I obviously followed you to keep you busy until we all got a grip on what was actually going gon 

Still doesn't justify your RDM/Bad initiation , Mr. '' man of his word''

Edited by Darius1967

3 minutes ago, Loopy Forelli said:

tell me how i couldve stored my weapon when i had no room? and no car since i just got rdm'd and taken to pd, other officers showed up and was going to do nothing about it since we just got let go.

Idk you tell me why you got so aggressive off the start. No comment. I will give you this tho, that '' swallow my knob '' thing was hilarious :)) 

Edited by Darius1967

3 hours ago, Loopy Forelli said:

because i got taken to pd for no reason and wasted 10 mins of my time for nothing when i explained to the cops at AAA where i initially got shot that we got rdm'd and was sorting it out in teamspeak

We just got in a situation we’re we got rdmed by police so if the police didn’t restrain him after he got rdmed then this wouldn’t have happened so cause and effect in all he should have been allowed to leave freely and using your excuse for metagaming “my officer told me” then they would have been able to tell you that they were to be let go free because they got rdmed and wrongfully restrained so I’m reality maybe this officer that told you he dealt with Poggers should have explained more orrr was it complete bs to cover up your rule break 

4 hours ago, Ryan Bradford said:

We just got in a situation we’re we got rdmed by police so if the police didn’t restrain him after he got rdmed then this wouldn’t have happened so cause and effect in all he should have been allowed to leave freely and using your excuse for metagaming “my officer told me” then they would have been able to tell you that they were to be let go free because they got rdmed and wrongfully restrained so I’m reality maybe this officer that told you he dealt with Poggers should have explained more orrr was it complete bs to cover up your rule break 

I'm going to explain this fully one more time then it's up to the admins to decide. I left PD around 19:50 and I was talking with my patrol mates about the people they just dealt with (you), The Poggers, and that you were related to the AAA incident ( where the cops got into a huge gunfight with 5th order) . I spotted you two running to the MSR and realised it was Poggers and stopped to ask u to stow your weapons(because we can't get all of the police force to know two boys are free to go and are not to be pulled over), or either give you a ride to the closest garage. Of course, that didn't happen as you were aggressive off the start and then you already know what happened next. 

Mind you, if you were let go it's still not an excuse to run with weapons about, so that's why I stopped in the first place, to get you to hide them or get you to a garage so you dont get pulled over 19 times on the way. 

Other people what I asked that was at that situation even said I warned you and you decided to try be a smart <inappropriate2> and follow me around thinking I wouldn’t do shit, you follow I shot you where knocked out on the floor so I don’t see what’s wrong

And I couldn’t store my gun because I had NO ROOM do you fucking read what I put 

We said we cant put them in our bag cuz we had no space i told him we both left the pd cuz we just got rdmed and he still was talking and following looking for a reaction and thats what he got

4 hours ago, Darius1967 said:

I'm going to explain this fully one more time then it's up to the admins to decide. I left PD around 19:50 and I was talking with my patrol mates about the people they just dealt with (you), The Poggers, and that you were related to the AAA incident ( where the cops got into a huge gunfight with 5th order) . I spotted you two running to the MSR and realised it was Poggers and stopped to ask u to stow your weapons(because we can't get all of the police force to know two boys are free to go and are not to be pulled over), or either give you a ride to the closest garage. Of course, that didn't happen as you were aggressive off the start and then you already know what happened next. 

Mind you, if you were let go it's still not an excuse to run with weapons about, so that's why I stopped in the first place, to get you to hide them or get you to a garage so you dont get pulled over 19 times on the way. 

^^^^^^ that last bit we had to run around with them on our back cuz we cant store them and as we got let go from pd and they didnt take our guns and u could see we was running from pd

2 hours ago, Darius1967 said:

I'll save you the time of reading my reply. 

'' to give you a ride to the nearest garage or something''

STILL this report is about your RDM/Bad initiation, not why I pulled over

Just gonna leave this here again for you to re read. 

52 minutes ago, Loopy Forelli said:

Other people what I asked that was at that situation even said I warned you and you decided to try be a smart <inappropriate2> and follow me around thinking I wouldn’t do shit, you follow I shot you where knocked out on the floor so I don’t see what’s wrong

And I couldn’t store my gun because I had NO ROOM do you fucking read what I put 

Of course mate you warned to KNOCK me OUT, not to shoot me in the face, which is pure RDM

24 minutes ago, RonnieKray said:

We said we cant put them in our bag cuz we had no space i told him we both left the pd cuz we just got rdmed and he still was talking and following looking for a reaction and thats what he got

^^^^^^ that last bit we had to run around with them on our back cuz we cant store them and as we got let go from pd and they didnt take our guns and u could see we was running from pd

Same for this, re read the first quote carefully smh

If you got an issue with me pulling you over and following you, make a separate report don't throw it in this RDM report 

Furthermore, in the video, when I asked if that's a threat you said '' No, I didn't threaten to kill you, did I?'' *immediately proceeds to shoot me after 15 seconds *

Edited by Darius1967
Yikes

1 hour ago, Darius1967 said:

Just gonna leave this here again for you to re read. 

Of course mate you warned to KNOCK me OUT, not to shoot me in the face, which is pure RDM

Same for this, re read the first quote carefully smh

If you got an issue with me pulling you over and following you, make a separate report don't throw it in this RDM report 

Furthermore, in the video, when I asked if that's a threat you said '' No, I didn't threaten to kill you, did I?'' *immediately proceeds to shoot me after 15 seconds *

u was warned he gave u a chance

Wanna know what’s funny an MXM can’t be put in a backpack anyone with basic Arma knowledge would know this. So how’s a gun that is impossible to fit into any backpack in the game meant to be put in backpack. There’s a place where using common sense comes into place maybe use it.

also I read tear drops somewhere else about being aggressive when you’ve just been rdmed spent about 20-30 minutes in liaison to have someone run up to you after you Acc just wanna play the game your gonna be pissed off maybe if cops weren’t so incompetent there would have be no aggression what so ever.

Oh my fucking god you are doing my head in, I kept telling you to fuck off since you wouldn’t stop following us, I gave a warning and you thought I wouldn’t follow thru with what I said then your dumb, in the end you where the one knocked out on the floor able to be revived by a medic, so in my eyes my shooting you so your in a downed state is classed as being knocked out.

Like Ronnie said I gave you many chances to get in your car and leave but you wouldn’t 

2 hours ago, Loopy Forelli said:

Oh my fucking god you are doing my head in, I kept telling you to fuck off since you wouldn’t stop following us, I gave a warning and you thought I wouldn’t follow thru with what I said then your dumb, in the end you where the one knocked out on the floor able to be revived by a medic, so in my eyes my shooting you so your in a downed state is classed as being knocked out.

Like Ronnie said I gave you many chances to get in your car and leave but you wouldn’t 

yeah what he said

fight fail GIF u trying some thing then getting put down