03/31/20

Time of the incident:

6:30pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Rule 2.1 Discrimination Homophobia

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcgeQkhbmpE

Describe the incident:

Me and my gang mate were in a gun fight with the poggers gang where after my death player 82885 ran up to me and said " you mess with the poggers you get pogged f**got", I asked him why he used that language and then his gang mates around him started to say that who said that was not with them. then also another gang member asked "what did he say" twice trying to get me to repeat what he said. a player also said that he was welsh and not english as if that was to make the use of that language any better. I was then executed.

I decided to not ask the player who used that language to come to teamspeak as I dont want to speak with someone who uses that sort of language and i find it very offensive. I went to support to find out if it was ok to not resolve and make a report and i got the go ahead.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

also here is two images taken from the video clip which show that the player who was speaking is linked to that player ID

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

59 minutes ago, RonnieKray said:

tbh i am sorry it was a slip of the tongue i have been playing gmod for a while and this was my 1st time back on in some time and i forgot i can not use that term 

considering how you and your buddies acted in game, it seemed like you did not take this seriously and I dont believe this is a sincere apology, also I find that making an excuse that you could get away using that language elsewhere does not make it acceptable to use. 

he lit said it was a slip of the tongue, like he said he just came back after playing gmod for ages and we are toxic to each other in discord and ingame so we sometimes say things we regret, like hes said hes sorry about saying it and you want to get him banned?

and again but im sorry if someone cant take abit of banter while playing a game on an adult community shouldnt be playing (ofcourse we dont condone of what he said) 

2 minutes ago, Loopy Forelli said:

he lit said it was a slip of the tongue, like he said he just came back after playing gmod for ages and we are toxic to each other in discord and ingame so we sometimes say things we regret, like hes said hes sorry about saying it and you want to get him banned?

and again but im sorry if someone cant take abit of banter while playing a game on an adult community shouldnt be playing (ofcourse we dont condone of what he said) 

how do you claim it is banter but at the same time claim you don't condone that sort of language?

1 hour ago, Loopy Forelli said:

what am i lying about we know where to draw a line and what to say to people becuase people this day and age get upset about little things , im sorry but if your that much of a wet wipe about being called a faggot which was a slip of the tongue and report someone for it and not try to resolve it

i wouldn't call it a slip of the tongue if you also just admitted to using the language on the server many times "we always say it to each other and we and many other people on the server "

also very nice of you to call me a wetwipe and act like im in the wrong for reporting something that is definitely not acceptable in this community

I never said we say it all time at all, there is the occasional slip of the tongue where you say something then regret and most people won’t report for that, and tell me where about a I said you are in the wrong for reporting, I was just stating instead of going straight for the report you could’ve spoken to us to resolve the issue, and when I say we say it to each other it’s in discord, and im not calling you specifically a wet wipe personally people who report for little things such as this and other little things are wet wipes, (I got reported for an apparent bad warning which I think is pointless)

and of course it’s not accepted by the server but it’s an adult community as it states in the rules so expect some sort of things to be said, I got called a spastic, monkey,n*!ga and other shit the other day I ain’t arsed personally I don’t give a fuck what people say to me.

but if your gonna go ahead and get the guy banned for saying 1 word (it’s not like he said it multiple times) kinda shitty in my eyes but that’s my opinion.

ps, people who take offence to little things like that are snowflakes who shouldn’t be playing an adult community 😉

Edited by Loopy Forelli

accepted 

he feel what you here was unacceptable and i understand his views on this, no matter if you think its banter or a joke or not, it still does not give you the right to say that unless you know for sure who the person is on the other end, as we discovered here that it can very easily offend people and we as a community much take a tough stance on this to respect all who play here on reborn

nether the less since you have a clean record you will not be perm banned for this 

however 

because it a severe rule you have broken, you be issued with a 7 day ban for this and i shall give you the option to appeal in 2 days time, take this time to reflect on what you done and what you say to people

actioned