03/31/20

Time of the incident:

6:17 am

What rule do you believe was broken:

Didn't Value his life

Any evidence available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8w7kh1gnr4qly9/ArmA%203%20rep%20trim.mp4?dl=0

Describe the incident:

Attempted robbery at processor when he didn't value his life and jumped out of his car and killed me, then his friend offered me comp. I joined there ts and said just the gear set. then messaged him that I wanted 250k for comp and he didn't reply and hasn't sent comp.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

You jumped in liason room, and as soon as i pulled up to trader to sell my shit and after go to kav and send you the money. Your friend shot me in the head even though there was no iniation he was simply waiting for me in the drug dealer. Also you came to liason room and the second your friend killed me you disconnected from TS. Keep in mind i died in the sit and you and your gang made 1.2 in drug profits.

Edit: You never messaged me as you said you came liason and didn't solve at all but disconnected!

Edited by FoxEight

I had chat muted when I was talking to you so I had no idea they were going to kill you , but they just assumed you killed me justly. Also I left because I asked you friend should i msg him the comp amount and he said " no message peter " so i left and messaged you. After finding out they had killed you I messaged you saying that your hemmit and your gun where there still and told your friends to stop shooting but your friends carried on fighting. We also never sold anything and left your stuff there . Then I tried messaging you about the comp with no reply even though you were clearly still active.

Edit: Then your friends also returned and rdm'd  my teammate as you can see in the report so where you said that you think we took the hemmit and got 1.2mil , where you clearly knew that we had left it as he told your friend it is there still full with the meth before being rdm'd.

Edited by Gandy

@Gandyyou never once asked me for comp in messages in ts. You said you had a ak12 and i said i would comp but then you left TeamSpeak when your friend killed me and I assumed the contents of the hemmt will re-emburse you for your loss as i acknowledged and said it to you that I did infact not value my life hence i offered comp as soon as you came to TS. Im still happy to give comp for your ak loadout whenever.

My friend like i told you i was the only one on duty at the time so i had no "friend". @-Colegate-came and wanted to help me out but he died in the engament where you infact metagamed where i was going from the teamspeak convo i had with you. Regardless whoever came after me and colegate had no association with us.

Edited by FoxEight

@FoxEight I didn't message you in ts i messaged you twice/three times in game. And how would the hemmit re-emburse me when I was dead and your friends either killed and rdm'd my friends which as you where is a ts call with them i assume you know (and also side chat) . Also I didn't meta game any information from the teamspeak as I was muted in discord so i could hear you, My friend saw you driving the hemmit to kavala and considering it was filled with meth and you had 2 of my gang members following you after processing. its not hard for them to think your going to sell those drugs. However while I was in the teamspeak mid gunfight and after you had died you were telling the other two people you were at pablos and had been killed by my gang members , which as they were not part of your gang then rolled up and attempted then rdm'd my gang members.

Edited by Gandy

I didn't tell anyone i was at pablo the only one was @-Colegate-and he died running up. Like you said said "My friend saw you driving the hemmit to kavala and considering it was filled with meth and you had 2 of my gang members following you after processing" So if your friends made 1.2 mill if they had not gotten killed by whoever the 2 others were. Anyways regardless I can comp you. And i never saw the messages in game since i died and tabbed out.

@FoxEightDo you have even the slightest proof. Youre idiotic. There were 4 people at processing when you where robbed , when you drove off two of them followed you and the 3rd stayed with me. Also you say only you and one "friend" knew even though when i joined you 3, not 2 , you 3 where all in teamspeak and you said Im being robbed at pablos and why have your friends killed me. Telling your 2 friends what had happened.    

Youre acting like your friend saying We must have meta gamed as proof , but considering i was in ts with you speaking how was I meta gaming at the same time.Your acting like those 3 other people who watched you leave where not there when we robbed you and I told them after.

Edited by Gandy

@GandyI dont understand you, i saw 2 people at pro one of which was you. I had no NV so i saw no ppl following me AT ALL. Now AGAIN regardless I am willing to comp since I did infact not value my life WHICH is what you reported me for. So im happy to issue compensation to YOU. Tell me amount and time and ill comp you.

Edited by FoxEight

@FoxEight, I am not going to be on this morning . But i will be on most of today and night , as i asked for I would only want comp for the gear which is around 275k. I was going to say more but honestly cant be arsed so gonna leave it as that as I understand neither of us wanted this to happen and im not going to waste all day arguing so 275k and I will be on later if not i will message you next time I see you ig or ts.