Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/08/17

Staff member that banned you:

Chadwick

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for using the clothing bug. I was being spectated at base and they saw me clearly logging out to do it.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

So yesterday i appealed as i hadnt seen any reason for me to be banned as i wasnt on much in the week. After that appeal i have now been shown clear evidence of me using the clothing bug so i fully understand why i was banned. I now accept that it was the right decision and it was a decision that had to be made. I do see exploiting as a serious problem and it should be treated harshly as it was in my case otherwise people wont stop doing it. I have now seen from this ban that the staff team can stop exploiting and can spot people doing it so this experience has deterred me from doing it in the future. I do love this community and i feel that it would be a shame if one stupid mistake like this puts a stop to my time here.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

nope.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

7 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Before this gets decided on by @Fuel why didn't you admit it from the get go?

Do you assume we just ban willy nilly?

No no, i worded my last dispute badly i guess all i wanted to know was why i was banned becasue the day you caught me exploiting i wanst banned, then i came back on 3 days later and was banned, so i was just a little confused. I only wanted to know why i thought that i was banned just for being in [A] but now obviously i have seen proof and i fully know and understand why i was banned. I wasn't accusing anyone of banning me 'willy nilly' just didnt actually know why i was banned as i was banned whilst offline. That is all.

After review, I've come to a decision.

This is your 3rd ban, and your forum activity isn't bad. Your last unban appeal didn't go so well, in the future if you're confused ask a question. But never ever lie or omit the truth from us. We will find out, and we may not be as so forgiving next time.

You will be subject to a 25 percent wipe of your bank as a punishment.

Unbanned, follow the rules going forward.