03/30/20

Time of the incident:

21:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM with helicopter

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeAz6fg1T1A

Describe the incident:

We were flying towards North Peninsula in a hummingbird when the paw patrol member slammed into us intentionally by changing course.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Mark lives in a different time zone therefore will be able to reply to this a bit later, sorry guys 

12 hours ago, bonkersman11 said:

I'd rather he learnt a lesson for intentionally doing it

Resolving the issue will help us all out, he just came off a FailRP ban and was lucky to get off it, he was pissing around when he accidentally flew into you and attempted to do a backflip in the heli

15 hours ago, SiloEMP said:

Right I’ll pop him a message on discord to give a reply to this and I’ll leave you to it

hi, sorry for responding to that late. im sorry for what hppend, i was flying to wards península to see if someone was there and since i satrted getting shot i pulled up and slamed into your unintencionaly i accpet to comp what ever was lost in that mistake of a situation.

4 minutes ago, mark8k8k8 said:

hi, sorry for responding to that late. im sorry for what hppend, i was flying to wards península to see if someone was there and since i satrted getting shot i pulled up and slamed into your unintencionaly i accpet to comp what ever was lost in that mistake of a situation.

Thats 100% intention kamikaze

because you are not honest you can have the ban.

accepted