03/30/20

Staff member that banned you:
hartleo

Reason for ban:
kombat log

Why do you think you were banned:
According to admin it was a kombat log but the police bullyed me

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I took the car while I work at AAA so I found a car in the middle of the road so I took it and got a report with the police to come back so I came and wanted my car back and I told them they had to pay me $ 4,000 arrested and fired at me from the taser

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I do not want to get rid of it but the police should approach normally and not immediately arrest people and my opinion is that I have prevailed the car 4 km away so 4 thousand dollars is not much

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I broke the rules so that I gave a kombat log to admit it and I'm sorry but the police approached me posthumously and I could not say anything to them just they are the police and nobody is more and that I am due to 4 thousand dollars I will be in me shoot taser so it made me angry I wrote admin request 5x nobody came I stood there 10 min and they laughed there was there asik 6 still on me aiming from weapons

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes