i-v-i Roman and i-v-i Clixy

Date of the incident:

03/11/17

Time of the incident:

around 11 at night

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

the rdm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwylUFmSmd4 Their Names : https://youtu.be/IwK8zQC9e3Q

Describe the incident:

well i was passing by thorium mine and got shot by few players I Didnt got killed and i needed their names so i breaked a rule by killing them so i can get their names

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

You do realize that warning shots with tracers are permitted against a helicopter as a warning to leave. They didn't hit you because it was a warning.

However your rationale for killing them to get a name is not a good one. However it's technically not an RDM as they gave you warning shots.

I want to know though how you thought killing someone to get their name was a good idea?

3 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

You do realize that warning shots with tracers are permitted against a helicopter as a warning to leave. They didn't hit you because it was a warning.

However your rationale for killing them to get a name is not a good one. However it's technically not an RDM as they gave you warning shots.

I want to know though how you thought killing someone to get their name was a good idea?

@Thesoldier This guy is currently banned off the server for the video he provided.

+ he was flying over for ages clealry not valuing his life, and vdmed us to save his friends

and he didnt value his life literally at all. As I said he got banned from the server for the VDM so i dont think this report is very valid. He didnt try resolve too.

Hes put this report up after he got banned for vdming me in spite to get me banned for revenge.

Edited by RomaN