03/26/20

Time of the incident:

11:25am

What rule do you believe was broken:

poor rp

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/6t1U3ZDYWWc

Describe the incident:

got taken hostage just after an rtc (no proof unfortuntly) and this is what we receieved as rp, says very little and i dont believe this to be sufficent for an rp server, also giving the cops 3 minutes to respond seems a bit short

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1, the whole situation isnt shown

2, i rp with you in the car and stop when you talk about doritos due to the fact i really do not care about doritos. you talk about food in the dmt and i really have 0 reason to talk about food and dont find it rp worthy. id say this is a report to just get me banned due to the fact you were complaining not only me but the gang im in and how we initate on people in kav if we arent fighting cap. id say your just upset about me and what i do. youve called me to ts about 4 different times in the past 2-3 days. you are clearly witchhunting 

Edited by crazed

you asked for more of the video and thats what i gave you @Reececan confirm the only thing i dont have is when you shot us and you told us we was going to be excuted(im not disputing this)

there is just under 5 minutes here and you say 2 sentences the entire time, if you have video disputing this im happy to see it

i havent called you to ts once in the last few days so if you could explain when that would be great ?

no i said your not the only one in your gang ive had issues with in the last few days, everyone has issues please dont accuse me of something with no evidence because this is simply not true

im not trying to get you banned at all, i want you to stop breaking rules....

Edited by Lomax

19 minutes ago, Daniel Stiletto said:

You legit did not rp. you said maybe 3 words max. me and lomax were trying to rp and you wasnt having none of it. you wanted a gunfight and thats it. Oh and giving the cops 3 mins to respond isnt really acceptable...  

you know as well as me any normal human beeing would not go on about a conversation about what their favorite doritos flavor is and still doing it even tho the person your talking to is not interested,

keep in mind that you are locked inside a car with handcuffs held as a hostage and same in the tower maby the propper roleplay would be to just hold your mouth closed or act like you acutally want to live instead of going on about how little your life is worth due to your rank within the police.

24 minutes ago, Olav2 said:

you know as well as me any normal human beeing would not go on about a conversation about what their favorite doritos flavor is and still doing it even tho the person your talking to is not interested,

keep in mind that you are locked inside a car with handcuffs held as a hostage and same in the tower maby the propper roleplay would be to just hold your mouth closed or act like you acutally want to live instead of going on about how little your life is worth due to your rank within the police.

he wasnt talking to us so we kept our selves amused, besides you wasnt involved so can you not comment please

4 minutes ago, Lomax said:

he wasnt talking to us so we kept our selves amused,

then why are you so bothered about me not joining the conversation

59 minutes ago, Lomax said:

im not trying to get you banned at all, i want you to stop breaking rules....

ok then, i apologise and will talk about doritos and vimto next time then

5 minutes ago, crazed said:

then why are you so bothered about me not joining the conversation

1 minute ago, Lomax said:

no you didnt aplogise you said me and the 2 comm supports are wrong and acused me of tampering so dont try that

7 minutes ago, crazed said:

3 minutes ago, Lomax said:

no you didnt aplogise you said me and the 2 comm supports are wrong and acused me of tampering so dont try that

and i never accused you of tampering. i said its invalid evidence because you didnt provide proof of the situation from start to end.

Edited by crazed