03/24/20

Time of the incident:

¸around 3 am i think

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbmruHbPLn4

Describe the incident:

So I was caping zones with my gang member,I went to mushroom fly around it (never entered red zone ,what i cna prove with longer vid but i cut it due house location) after few circles i decide to land outside and push with my mate. While i was landing I see BW heli and member landing and pushing towards my way. I was not on top of my head that i will get shot.
As he is SARGENT in BLACK WATER he is more then well known with rules and edges of red zone,specially mushrom where edge is deer stand and everyone knows that. He saw what his location is and that he is on edge and that its impossible that im also in red zone but he still killed me,after killing me he also killed my friend who was with me but also outside of RZ,we never shot at him or anything as u can see in vid.

I also tryed to resolve by asking him multiple times and waiting 8min for him to respond in game but he never did.

As his rank in Black Water he has to pass test before entering same organisation so that is prove that he is more then well known about server rules and zones as they cap them all the time.

I think he know what he did,he just dont care if he care he would repond me after 8 minutes of waiting,I think this is not what Black Water wants their member to do.

If it was hobo i would undarstand that he may do not know where edge of zone is,but he knows and refuse to solve.
Im just tired of things like this.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

4 hours ago, paradox said:

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

First of all, you have not contacted me. 

I shot you guys because you were behind me. Your friend in de suv was already setup behind it. So I took the first initiative.

I didn’t know you weren’t in the redzone also.

I can come on ts tonight to actually solve it with you.

I can show video where im trying to reach you ingame for good 5+ min so you are not tellign the truth my friend. You have seen u r on edge of red zone and u knew Im not in red zone same as my friend who was even more far then me. We were not behind you,you can see that you landed infront of me and first what u did is run to us and spray me down.  So Im not sure why you shot someone if you are not sure he is in redzone? So you rather RDM then wait and be sure that we are in area for PVP? From my POV he did not care at all for me or trying to solve and I will prove it.

Also you have map, witch you Im sure know how to use to you could see easy we are far from KOS zone

ADMIN if neccesery I will upload longer video where you will see I was trying to contact him for 8+min ingame  straight away when he shot me. But I will send  vid on private message due house location.

Edited by paradox

¸MULTIPLE TIMES IN CHAT INGAME IN DIRECT AND SIDE CHAT. What else do you want me to do? Send you gold letter and beg you to come? Now you wanna solve when i put report and while i tryed to solve ingame you ignored me . I will let admins make decision due evidence that i give and even more if needed.

Edited by paradox

You've contacted me trough sidechat. It's obvious now that you just want me banned since you don't want to resolve + you tried to contact me trough sidechat that I can't see since im in a different faction (Opfor). I can't see if you message in your sidechat since only Civilians can see that.

Edited by Xander

Dude I did it in direct chat also multiple times while u were near me lol plesase,Who are you to me that i want you banned? I want you to get lession coz you are just as every single guy when they break rules.  Im just tired of people breaking rules then ignore and when they get reproted instantly wanna hop in ts and solve. As member of black water u knew where edge of red zone  is  and you should not kill 2 GUYS at first place  IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ARE THEY  IN KOS zone.When I fight i put marker on edge of red zone so this can not happen that easy,so I do not belive you are saying truth ?,or you will risk every time  and maybie do same thing as now and then saying "i did not know it was not red  zone? Cmon man . And it was more then clear that I was just arriving coz u landed infront of me and u also saw that. Im done chatting here. Its more then clear that he did RANDOM DEATH MATCH 

"Trying to reach me by sidechat show me how iteligent you are" -Xander

Edited by paradox

Anyways I want to add that you tried to msg me in direct chat whilst I was too far away for that to see that message.

Im still up to resolve/comp it with you as yesterday you didn't want to listen what I had to say.

I know that it’s not allowed to shoot people outside of the zone. I just didn’t know you were outside of the zone.

like you I didn’t put down a marker on the map so I can see the edge. Neither did I checked my map the moment I started shooting. That’s my fault I know.

I’ve been on teamspeak all day, can you come on tomorrow to resolve this ?

Its just funny how you cant take resposabiltiy for what you did :)   imagine everyone who break rules give excuses like you are giving they have no sense ,its not like u vdm be  by accident.  you shot me  AND MY FRIEND with no mercy garantue knowing Im outside of zone :) as member or BW who caps zones all the time im sure you know where edge is,everyone knows its DEER STAND specialy  for mushrom coz  its so easy to REMEMBER and i was far from that deer stand

Oh btw when I was on ts you told me " "Trying to reach me by sidechat show me how iteligent you are"   

"I just didn’t know you were outside of the zone" .  - SO why would you shot on some1 if you are not sure he is not in KOS zone? - i never do that its RDM, no1 from my gang do that they now its not allowed,why risk it?

"Neither did I checked my map the moment I started shooting" - so shot first comp later and ride around island hoping you wont get on video? imagine everyone does that.Looks like you are out of excuses. 

You say 2 rows up - "No because I didn’t knew what I did wrong back then" and now you saying  "I know that it’s not allowed to shoot people outside of the zone. I just didn’t know you were outside of the zone." So you do know its not allowed but you did not  know what you did back then? But you got remember when you got on forums?

I just cant  belive in any you saying coz all that is so kidna cheap.

I hope you learn from this boy.

Edited by paradox

10 hours ago, paradox said:

you shot me  AND MY FRIEND with no mercy garantue knowing Im outside of zone

I’ve told you now multiple times, I did not know it a that time.

Its just funny how you cant take resposabiltiy for what you did :)

I am also fully aware now of what I’ve done wrong. 

Oh btw when I was on ts you told me " "Trying to reach me by sidechat show me how iteligent you are" 

It shows me that you don’t know how to resolve when someone from a different faction breaks a rule, you dont know how to contact me. So you are placing me in a impossible situation to show you proof of my side when I did not know at that time what I did wrong.

But you got remember when you got on forums?

Yes because you’ve shown your POV on the forums and not in-game.

You should know that direct chat can’t reach that far as where I was standing there.

Since I normally never RDM, I am prepared to comp you and your friend. 

4 minutes ago, paradox said:

Can you show you did not see my direct chat? IF  thats TRUE  I do not even need a comp or nothing and admin can close it 

Unless he moved out from that rock, he wouldn't of been able to see your msgs.

Still waiting for his video so he can prove it,I mean   we are now at point where we have only his words,we need some evidence to prove his truth that he did not see.  If he can prove it then fine,if cant well..looks like we have a problem. As I had to put evidence I think its fair that  he do same and prove his statements  @Albiston

2 hours ago, Xander said:
13 hours ago, paradox said:

It shows me that you don’t know how to resolve when someone from a different faction breaks a rule, you dont know how to contact me. So you are placing me in a impossible situation to show you proof of my side when I did not know at that time what I did wrong.

I just don't get it how many times I have to tell you that I don't have ANY recording of that night since at THAT moment I didn't knew what was going on. You are now at the point where you just want me banned and not want to resolve anything. I have tried to contact you many times now and you don't want to resolve. 

Dude you RDM me in most easiest zone to know where the edge is.  You  cant prove nothing what  you are saying,without evidence.....its just talk from ur side,we need evidence of what you are saying here just like everyone else need to show  evidence when they  have to prove their statements.,check other topics here so you will see everyone else need to upload their side of POV so we can actually know you are saying truth

Edited by paradox

I can't just magicaly get a POV of something. There's no time machine or anything. If you had contact me CORRECTLY I would've have it but you tried contacting me trough sidechat and direct chat while im too far away.

Edited by Xander

You were sittingon rock mate,what r u on about? By the time I  send DIRECT CHAT my friend was  alive for good  25+ sec and then you killed him  so you were in RANGE so there was no way u did not see that message pal.

Edited by paradox

2 minutes ago, paradox said:

You were sittingon rock mate,what r u on about? By the time I  send DIRECT CHAT my friend was  alive for good  20 sec and then you killed him and maybie moved so there was no way u did not see that message pal.

The entire Reborn community knows that I was way too far away to see your direct chat message. 

What are you calling  on about community? Communtiy can see how you RDM 2 guys here

3 hours ago, Albiston said:

Unless he moved out from that rock, he wouldn't of been able to see your msgs.

By the time I  send DIRECT CHAT my friend was  alive for good  25+ sec and then you killed  my friend  

Edited by paradox