Lomax

ID changes

hello, one thing as a cop we run into alot is the fact people hide ID as soon as they see us, i would like to see one of 2 things,

1: you have to go to DVLA/rebel/house to store your id

2: you decide when you spawn in either to have you id and cant change it till you log/server restarts

if they dont have it on them the penalties should be driving without insurance/having a weapon without a valid licence ECT

any feedback would be apprecaited

Every time you spawn is understandable. I also don't like the sound of 1, but for 3 if someone is driving or has a gun etc with no ID take them. When I say to them 'If you have no ID I'll take the rook off you' they normally magically get an ID out of no where tbh.

On the PNC it has a copy of everyone's ID.

If we ANPR a vehicle and see a name.

Run that name through the PNC and see their ID card.

Can we then windows key the player and press "check licenses" to see if its them as a way to match the face to the ID?

Thereby confirming their identity?

@Sir. @Scott McTavish

Scenario  Player 1 has killed 4 cops did a gas station robbery evaded "player 1 real name is ThePatriot"  We arrest he person take them to PD.   ThePatriot had 2 more manslaugers and vehicle theft.  So we basicly remove the charges 2 manslaugers and vehicle theft and add 4  police officers and robbery when send to prison we add the 2 manslaugers and vehicle theft back?

52 minutes ago, Mir_Kalb said:

No what i mean is police cannot find the id then they can take the guy to One of their HQ's to read for fingerprints Intenational Id that way they find your id without id on you

do you even read?

3 hours ago, Scott McTavish said:

No just no

No facial recognition, no retinal scanners, no fingerprint scanners

On 3/23/2020 at 2:40 PM, Mir_Kalb said:

No what i mean is police cannot find the id then they can take the guy to One of their HQ's to read for fingerprints Intenational Id that way they find your id without id on you

no such thing as a fingerprint scanner , would be classed as powergaming

I'm just asking for it not to be so able to hide your I'd, should be plus and minus to having it or not, the fact you can pull a Huron and hide your I'd to do runs with no risk is the issue I believe, high risk high reward and all that, seems a bit op and I believe it's the reason so much money is coming in, if there was more risk to the vehicles maybe people would use less efficient/cheaper ones to mitigate the risk

On 3/23/2020 at 12:29 PM, OutSyder said:

easy solution: disable hiding your id card when there is cops within 200meters.

This makes more sense I don’t agree that we should make it so that you must hide it for the whole restart / have to go to dvla to hide ID... am happy to add a progress bar also to stop people from just insta hiding it 

18 minutes ago, Hartleo said:

This makes more sense I don’t agree that we should make it so that you must hide it for the whole restart / have to go to dvla to hide ID... am happy to add a progress bar also to stop people from just insta hiding it 

Yes please thank you, and make it you cant hide it if cops are within let's say 50m? As well as the bar

17 hours ago, Hartleo said:

+1, Make it like the illegal item removal except make it 50-100m distance along with a 3-5 second progress bar so if they manage to evade they need to hide somewhere to "stash" the id in a bush for example