Sign in to follow this  
RunChunkRun

Thank You Frontline Workers!

Morning/Evening Everyone, 

I would like to say a massive thank you to our key workers, I understand life right now is stressful and very confusing due to COVID-19, although if you are a key worker stay positive and remember that our nation is supporting you step-by -step. I would also like to say a massive thank you to the generous members of public that are helping vulnerable people, even if this means you buying them a loaf of bread, make sure you help your neighbours who are vulnerable, its wholesome seeing the british society working together supporting each other, lets stay positive and supportive!    

Although if any key workers want to speak to me please just message me, I understand these times are hard and very stressful.

Stay-positive.jpg

4 hours ago, hazza said:

Thank you my friend. Currently working at Morrisons is very dangerous and on numerous occasions I have been attacked for items like pasta and toilet roll thank you so much mate!!!!!!!

was just in Morrisons and grabbed the last two loaves of bread. the woman behind me saw there was none left and she had a very sad look on her face. she looked weak and feeble so i went over to her trolley and took her milk and eggs. sorry but this is survival of the fittest! FTR! @Matty.

Edited by RKSmoke