03/11/17

Time of the incident:

3:45-4

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor rp (jay/matty) 180 (matty)

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58c41b2300b8e16bad/poor-rp

Describe the incident:

I got told by a syndicate member that 2 ifrits tried to drive threw the checkpoint going out from syndicate lands, one went threw they stopped the second so i come over to rp and see what's going on Mw jay deny's any roleplay as you can see in the video after denying role play for so long he then gets his mates to drive back one opens the the barrier and drive's threw i go to shut the barrier and i get ran over. We then tell Mw Matty to step out of the ifrit multiple times and then i threaten his life after asking him to get out for so long my friend then shoots at his tyres the same time matty jumped out and says's sorry. Mw matty then runs behind me when i tell him to get his hands on his head he then 180's 2 of us.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes