Fuel

Reason for ban:

Clothing Bug

Why do you think you were banned:

Clothing Bug

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Completely Justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think I should be unbanned because I am a very long term player on the server and what I was a stupid mistake. I won't deny what I did and I have completely accepted the fact that what I did was wrong and disrespectful to the staff, as you all provide an amazing free community and the least I could do was follow the rules and I didn't. All I can say is sorry and beg for 1 more chance to be part of the community.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Ok jon, like with others, each person is being dealt with case by case, for you, you thought it was a good idea to post a video of you stating that the server is goingto be dead because we banned the biggest gang on the server, you may have been the biggest at the time, the gang was not blanket banned only the members caught for duping was banned, what I want to know is what you would do put in our shoes, a gang uses an exploit to get free clothing 2 days after a video of them laughing about how much they dupe comes to light, what would you do if it was your community?

@Fuel The video wasn't a good idea, but it was more of just a joke and I didn't want to offend anyone or anyone take it seriously. If you want me to private the video, I can do that, I don't mind.

Regarding what I would do, I would do exactly what you did because wouldn't give anyone any special treatment, I personally don't think you did anything wrong. If this was my community and a gang had prior accusations of duping and then you guys catch us in the act I would do exactly what you guys have done and ban them. If they wanted to be unbanned I'd probably look at how sincere they were and whether or not the lied (because I personally hate liars) and as you are doing take every appeal case by case.

All I can say is how sorry I am for doing what I did, I've been open from the start, never denying it, all I can hope is that you'll give me another chance to prove that I can be a positive impact on the community.