03/09/17

Staff member that banned you:

unsure

Reason for ban:

clothing bug

Why do you think you were banned:

clothing bug

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no I do not believe my banned was unjustified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe i should be unbanned to have a second chance on reborn roleplay and learn from my mistakes and not commit what i did wrong again. I understand what i did is against the rules and i should not have done what i had done but i was being stupid at the time and i promise i will not do something stupid again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I did clothing bug which gave me free clothes instead of having to pay like the rest of the server.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

To be viewed by @Fuel

Right, you did not cause any issues when banned, so you will be unbanned, but the punishment, you did not fully dupe shit but you did get free clothing.

We are supposed to wipe your account, but as you did not cause drama I have removed 25% of your cash to cover the cost of the duped clothing, if you do anything like this again you will be banned permanently with no appeal.