03/09/17

Time of the incident:

6:37 pm CET

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRCnr9X-IB8&t

Describe the incident:

Landed at Thorium Mine to do thorium. I see some helicopters and get shot and killed out of nowhere.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Might of been a bit hard on teamspeak trying to resolve this, but never got a response other than "LUL" when texting both Clixy and Kev on teamspeak.

<18:40:23> "careercop101": you want to get banned and have the orca removed
<18:40:25> "careercop101": or get this solved?
<18:40:33> "careercop101": tried texting your friend clixy that shot
<18:42:02> "Kev1": LUL
<18:42:10> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<18:42:20> "careercop101": alright, report it is xD
<18:59:50> Your chat partner has disconnected.

I believe clixy tagged me as i watch the first robbery they did on Andy james, then also watched the initiation on yourself careercop. I went down to their channel and asked why you were claiming RDM as i watched it all and also heard the initiation clearly.

From where i was i was 43M (10M) behind you, you were roughly 32M from kev who was sat behind the rock.

I believe you may of had your earplugs in which is probably why you did not hear the initiation.

I'm just adding this info i will not be dealing with this report as it may seem biased.

Appreciate the input Tidus, I take my earplugs out at 4:43 which can be seen in the video and the helicopter hovering is not loud enough to block direct communication.

I can not see one place where my video is edited, its full raw 6 minutes straight from Shadowplay. If you could point the part out so the admin dealing with this can see your reason behind that accusation.

Edited by careercop101