Adster

Reason for ban:

Dox

Why do you think you were banned:

For putting someones snapchat into sidechat

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe that i should be unbanned because i can tell you right now i have learnt my lesson, i made sure a stupid chilidish act and thought i was being funny and putting the guys snapchat in sidechat. The staff team knows what went on between me and him in another community. The person came here with the intention to get me in trouble on this community as he knew that this is one of the only servers i enjoy playing on , that dosent give me the reason to do what i did though. Seeing alot of my friends starting to play on the server again has annoyed me and made me feel left out because im not able to play with them, it makes me regret what i done so much. Honestly it gave me some time to think about what i done and something i realised me doing everything i done was so fucking pathetic of me and i have made sure that i wont do it again not just on this community but anywhere. I understand that i was told that i have to wait another week before i can but up an unban appeal but i just wanted to put it up now as

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

previous bans

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I've decided to do something a little unorthodox on this one.

This unban appeal has been moved to the public Altis Chat. This unban appeal is now open to the community to comment on.

Anyone may comment here if you feel we should give him another chance, or if you in a respectful manner feel we shouldn't give him another chance. Keep your responses civil as well.

After any and all responses a decision will be reached by Friday

Right the staff leads and management have had a vote, and we have decided you can be unbanned, but you know how much shit you have done here, and how many times you have been in trouble, hopefully you have learnt from your mistakes but time will tell, there is no wierd unban conditions, only that you have learnt from your time away and will follow the correct path, lets see if we made a mistake by unbanning you.

Unbanned.