Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Your unban appeal is pretty weak. I suggest you put some effort into it if you want to get unbanned. The guy was going to accept comp from you but then he messaged me with screenshots of him being pressued into accepting the comp or face a ban on another community which is clear black mail and he decided not to accept. Ill give you some time to rewrite your ban appeal before re-reviewing it again and making a verdict

In-game name:

mussolini

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/03/20

Reason for ban:

exploiting

Staff member that banned you:

albiston

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

unjustified when i first saw his report he said he wanted to drop it but when i next went ingame i got told he wanted comp so i messaged him offering him comp, 5 min later i get banned.

Why should we unban you?

because he accepted comp, i was not aware of any sort of blackmailing going on i barely play i just came on and got told he wanted comp, again i looked at the appeal and he said he wanted to drop it, i had no idea he wanted comp i got told separately by someone in bw i didnt see a point in replying to a report which was being dropped i wasnt aware it was still being carried on

let me emphasise i was not aware of any blackmailing neither did i ask anyone to blackmail so if thats going to be a problem into my unban appeal i can try to provide screenshots of chats or whatever if i am told who it was who blackmailed

@Albiston