Pulling Police Out of Vehicles

WolfE

I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but currently, cops can't pull each other out of the vehicle which makes hostage operations particularly fiddly. If there was a way that we could pull officers out of vehicles it'd make these situations much easier.

Of course, there's always the possibility of abuse but that could easily be dealt with either within the police force or by the staff team as it is simple abuse of mechanics.

It'd be a really nice feature that would be very useful, but not that urgent :D

Can't you guys just shout stuff at the car like, "I'm pulling you out!!!!11" and then the officer in restraints just <scroll wheel>,<Get out> :P ?

This would be a temp solution for this anyway

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, Jamz said:

Can't you guys just shout stuff at the car like, "I'm pulling you out!!!!11" and then the officer in restraints just <scroll wheel>,<Get out> :P ?

This would be a temp solution for this anyway

I'm guessing the car is locked.... I don't know wether it has to be unlocked to pull but I think you can still do it. When the car is locked