03/06/17

Staff member that banned you:

Tidus

Reason for ban:

Killing in a blue zone

Why do you think you were banned:

Killing in the blue zone

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I know Tidus was just doing his job as reborn staff, but I see this as being singled out but the admin and or staff team. One he was not killed because he was immediately revived buy an admin standing next to me. The rule state that you should not kill in in a blue zone. Killing by definition is the act of causing death, especially deliberately. yes, it was deliberate because of extenuating circumstances, but DEATH it was not. Death by definition is the end of the life of a person or organism or the PERMENANT ending of vital processes in a cell or tissue. The NLR rule states that if you DIE and are revived by the medic you can remember your life before you "Died" so in turn your vital Processes have not been ended. So, technically he was not Dead.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I did kill in the blue zone but he was immediately revived by the admin I was with. There was no intent of him being dead.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

We where having fun like always at late hours with friends of the community. Omligon was trying to help me learn how to use the darter because, I saw it being used for a bank O.P. and thought maybe next time I could pilot it during an operation. Our friend Andreas showed up and was joking around with us and he packed up my darter while I was in the menu for it and ran away with it. I then shot him and he was instantly revived. I have seen multiple higher ranking officer do a lot more then this and not even get a talking to. Now, I feel that I am being made an example of and singled out. I understand if it doesn't get apealed but I just wanted to say something. I already talk to rambo in TS and I understand what he was saying and agree that I did break a rule. I felt like the community was more personable then the actions that were taken against me. I wish the (Admin)s could have just talked to me and tried to be more personable then just straight off banning me. I try to do my best at being an exemplary member of the reborn community. I wish you would have just talked to me. Sorry for any grammar issues :)

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes