Carlos Junior

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Allah's Messengers

Date of the incident:

03/06/17

Time of the incident:

10:00 pm around unsure around that time

What rule do you believe was broken:

Meta gaming, poor rp (also no rp everytime they come to Sydicate checkpoint. They come here for no reason at least once or twice a restart.)

Any evidence available:

https://vimeo.com/207199990 - I dont know # BlameKirky

Describe the incident:

Just before the video started there was a car driving round, we didn't know who was inside the car. It pulls up to the gate as you can see at the start of the video... I believe it was 'meta-game' because as you see when i knock him out i restrain him and take his communications straight away. There is no way of them knowing that we are iniated unless they had eyes, but i don't believe that they did (video could prove i'm wrong...) The poor role-play was for when i was trying to rp with Walsh he didn't give me good responces or try and rp with me, it was all just ''no or yes''. They use the same rp ''yes or no'' everytime just different people this is why i am not reporting Walsh, he is not in the wrong, except for the meta. He could of attemted to rp with me at least by saying when i asked him ''why are you here?'' he could of said like ''Well i'm on vacation and i've come to look for some good hotels in sofia if i could just get by?'' instead it as if he is baiting me to initiate on him. They seem to come to the checkpoint everyday / restart... They never actually have a reason to come except for combat. I wouldn't find if they where here to actually rp or to stop some runs, but it is just so they can get easy frags for there frag monages.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

@Adster Mc - I was told you deal with this?

I messaged one of there members about the situation, but he didn't get back to me

Edited by Carlos John

You have gotten many things wrong here. We did not count Walsh getting knocked out restrained as initiation. P 4 B L O initiated separately after some Roleplay about playing candy crush (I dont know it was weird) And @Sycorax Can confirm this. Pablo then ran up to hut he heard Walsh speaking in and initiated. He went up a tower and traded. I then killed 2 more before dying to TonyMontana. It was not baiting initiation either for a gun fight, you had an Ifrit, 2 Mohawks, a HEMMT box and tempest device in there, if that is not valid to rob then what the fuck is Altis life?

If you want to pull the meta game card then we have plenty of messages from you asking if we are at checkpoint and saying things like 'Just initiate already' to people on steam.

Also, at 1:30 you want to explain the real meta game of this report?

Before you say it was to get a name why not just ask him?

17 minutes ago, Carlos John said:

What rule do you believe was broken:

Meta gaming, poor rp (also no rp everytime they come to Sydicate checkpoint. They come here for no reason at least once or twice a restart.)

Just so you realise what metagaming is, here is an example "using keychain to find out somebodys name/gang" then "using that information to tell your team who to shoot"

You did both of these things. That dear sir is metagaming.

2 minutes ago, Carlos John said:

1) Hemit wasnt with us down the road (mid fight that turned up)

2) Mohawks (ours was there way before u came + got stored before u where there)

3) Key chained because i was going to report for poor rp + I was going to ask for name but i felt he was just going to give the wrong identity

@Sonny Asif

First two points are irrelevant as we couldn't care who they belong to, they were going to be ours.

Third 'Point' sounds more like an excuse, even if he did; you don't key chain. You ask me after it has happened and I will tell you the name

As there is no player who is being reported, I will be reviewing this tonight.

I will allow any and all parties involved in this situation to provide their side and present evidence as an entire gang has been reported.

Note that after review as a gang has reported any all violations occurred between both sides will be considered and action will be taken for any offenses from any involved parties.

A decision will be reached tomorrow

You directly posted the copied "opinion" of just jack because he wasn't involved he even said before he posted it was his opinion and not involved and I have what he said saved anyway as I can see all the edits he made. This report will only deal with facts and circumstances of people who were at this roleplay situation. If you or anyone else who was actually involved in this may post their side or videos if they have it.

@Sonny Asif @Thesoldier @Walsh

Its no secret that you guys often come to the border for a firefight more often than for a chat and no secret that a group of your members have been banned for situations not to different from this one. On this occasion however im very confused as to this report. The reporter has no real evidence that you did use TS whilst restrained. I would love to see a video from any of you including the whole situation to prove that no rules were violated.

Syndicate, Allahs and Admins. I have a strong belief that the ongoing battles and firefights are a very necessary evil. We all enjoy a firefight, myself included. If we didant have A to fight it would just be different gang and is A didn't have us to fight it would just be the police. Its when it is 2 or 3 times a restart we get given the same old "this is my checkpoint im not going to holster my gun" this is just repeated until we restrain and enduing a gunfight.

I can take 20 Synd to a gass station knowing that the police will say " Stop robbing the gas station hands up" i become restrained, 19 Synd open fire..........would you ban me for this?

I think that a simple guideline of that a checkpoint take over can only take place for the last 1-1.5 hours of a restart. This could help bring down alot of the hostility. People on both sides who maby prefer to RP can just leave the checkpoint for the end of restart and avoid the fire fight. This is however just going to add more "rules" to an already pretty rule heavy game and i could understand the down side when a hobo gang may not be aware.

On a side note we do need some faction rules added to the rules page. I get asked to sell spikes and 100 round mags everyday and a simple note in the rules could outline it for everyone.

9 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

I've reviewed the video:

@Walsh did you mute when he said he was taking your communications

@Sonny Asif did anyone come with him and physically see him restrained and taken away.

Yes I was in the tower the whole time, we saw where he went, how many everything. I also told Walsh to unmute to ask if we were initiated (Not knowing his comms were gone) he then said in group 'They have taken my comms I can't)

I have also found a recording of the whole situation, let me upload it

Edited by Sonny Asif

Sonny don't bother wasting the bandwidth. After discussions with other staff the only rules I see violated here are by Carlos John who clearly metagames.

Walsh broke no rules and he was roleplaying with you. If he breaks a rule that's one thing, but you key chained him because you thought he was going to lie about who he was. That's pretty much metagaming

I think there are deep rooted issues here between gangs wanting a fight with syndicate when they are a roleplay faction. As far as syndicate rules that's something we can sit down and collectively talk about together.

instead of banning Carlos John for metagaming I am asking @Sycorax to handle it within the syndicate for some discipline. Whatever you choose to do is your business.

Rejected