Fix Soon

Freddie

To make it real short. When ejecting from a heli from the co-pilot seat the engine will not go off and you can basically just gather your materials/drugs with minimum risk. Making it almost impossible for police to stop anyone doing heli runs as they will just jump in as soon as they see us and take off instantly as the heli is already spun up.

Make it so in order for a heli to be spun up there has to be either a guy in the pilot seat or co-pilot seat.

13 minutes ago, Freddie said:

Making it almost impossible for police to stop anyone doing heli runs as they will just jump in as soon as they see us and take off instantly as the heli is already spun up.

Haven't met a cop at any drug mine that hasn't been in a ghost hawk in my many weeks on the server

had alot of quality roleplay with these ghosthawks and alt 1 recently

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

why be a rebel and grind all day when you can join the cops and get everything rebels can and more for free?

balancing isn't really a thing here lol

why be a rebel and grind all day

all day

Just do heli runs and leave your engine running when you're gathering your shit. You're practically unstoppable. :D

But in all seriousness, it would be good to remove this... but it wouldn't change that much really, just that it would make 1 pilot still be able to sit in his seat with the engine running whilst his mate gathers, they'll still be able to escape just as fast with just as much minimal risk, it would just mean they'll be 2 people there instead of 1 :/

Edited by Guest

Not sure why your moaning about the ghost hawk... All you do is gather with the engine on then flee to syndicate border and you are done with no risk pretty much... Not sure how you can say that the ghost hawk is not exactly great RP when you could simply land and RP with us? You're making the choice to fly away and force us to shoot at you before you go into the syndicate border and we can't touch you anymore...

The ghost hawk is way to strong and shouldn't be used as frequently as it is however, without a ghosthawk it is nearly impossible to do anything against somebody doing a helicopter run for the simple fact that they can sit there with their heli spooled and jump in as soon as they see any sign of cops. Not to mention as soon as you get into syndicate land cops can rarely do shit all

52 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Haven't met a cop at any drug mine that hasn't been in a ghost hawk in my many weeks on the server

had alot of quality roleplay with these ghosthawks and alt 1 recently

What u mean no ghost hawk if you say don't worry send me to jail I'll be out soon they get ghost hawk if the syndicate get out a strider at there checkpoint out comes a ghost hawk it's funny because soon there gonna be shot out of the sky

Edited by George1242

I really dont get some some of these points, the entire reason that there is a ghost hawk is because at the end of the day its the choice of the civs as to how they do their run, and with both being a viable option they both bring pros and cons. For example: Truck runs yield more profit and are safe from ghost hawks, yet are slow and vulnerable from the ground. And Heli runs are fast and safe from cops and other rebels who might try to rob you, but to balance it just like the truck runs, we need some cons for the heli runs, these cons being that there is a rare chance that once in a fort night you might run into a ghost hawk. Such is life.

And regarding what the cops might do to you if you land is up the discretion of the cops and your quality and creativity of roleplay, as I know that most cops reward this.

So please stop moaning about the ghost hawk as it is a necessity to balance the pros and cons of both runs, You have a choice so choose wisely.