Mir_Kalb

killfeed

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
13 minutes ago, CordingMedal said:

I men it would work but most people know because they see it happen. Or they see there name appear on the feed on the screen. That the only way people see their kill feed. 

The thing is sometimes chat is going so fast and i shoot someone going behind a wall so i dont know if i killed him

On 1/30/2020 at 8:18 AM, Mir_Kalb said:

they should remove chat killfeed and add this instead

-1 other people need to know whos killed who aswell. Eg for purpose of reports

Also pretty sure this script would be laggy asf. Atleast I know RPUKs "added to wanted list" notif is.

+1 people say it seems pointless but sometimes you will be shooting you check killfeed no body dies because of ping then you go back to focusing on fight. You spend ages trying to fight one person who died but you didn't see them die cause of ping. 

Also might sound dumb but getting the visual feedback kinda makes it more satisfying to me killing people cause it tells you that you got the kill so you don't have to sit there reading.

20 hours ago, TeeZee said:

kill notification is a good idea, it kind of already exists on caps with the +10points thing

i only got that once when killing people unless theres some requirement i dont know about then it dont work very well to my understanding its kill someone in the cap zone when they have a proper gun but it never pops up when i do that so who knows