03/06/17

Time of the incident:

Around 5:30pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewit-WgsklI

Describe the incident:

I was riding in a car with two gang members, we came upto a checkpoint and as we where about to drive through the other side the barrier came down killing me and another gang member. After this they then began initiation on the final gang member. There was no time to slow down and we couldn't see them prior to driving upto the checkpoint.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Look pal at the end of the day my plan was to rob you when you were in the checkpoint, however as your going over the speed limit and its pitch black what do you expect to happen. In my eyes you killed yourself by driving too fast. Theres a speed limit for a reason, i suggest you keep to it in the future pal.

I thank you for trying to resolve it with me however I see no reason to offer compensation for your reckless driving...

If the admin disagrees then i am happy to offer a small cash sum to cover the costs of your untimely death.

Regards

Failing to provide the evidence that he requested is considered not resolving. However at the same time, I see two aggressive parties, and I think this could have been resolved. On both ends, he lowers the barrier with poor timing and is responsible for the deaths.

I am going to order the player Eddie compensate you for your losses.

Please contact him and a support member on teamspeak and use a support room to complete this transaction.