Ethan

Reason for ban:

Combat Logg

Why do you think you were banned:

Because he saw me combat log

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The ban was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I deeply apologise to ethan and clixy for my poor act of roleplay. My reason for combat logging is very simple their was 1 minute till restart and i said to my gang "Right everyone buy your gear quickly before restart" at this time i was then buying my gear from north rebel and all of a sudden i was shot dead by clixy i combat logged after this and while in the process of logging Ethan the admin was also their and witnessed me log. i logged because i thought i had been rdmed by Clixy and later after i found out clixy told me to put my hands up sevrel times "Apparently" i couldnt not hear him because of the heli and my ts everyone was shouting out. So if you could give me one last chance to make it right i shall not combat log in future even if i was rdmed or any other sort of rule break i would like to apologise to Clixy Ethan and who ever else was their for my actions please give me another chance everybody makes mistakes.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I am currently still not fully understanding what this means but. The actions i carried out was the wrong one like i said i apologise to everybody involved this will NEVER happen again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

@Clixy @Ethan

Well since you admit everything, I am glad. However you have a previous combat logging on record, and what you did was pretty much the definition of combat logging. You must serve a punishment for your actions.

I am downgrading your ban to 72 hours in lieu of the 10 day ban ethan gave you.

Your ban will expire in 2 days.