03/03/17

Staff member that banned you:

Omilgon

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

RDM

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

My ban was justified but i offered to comp omligon and he said no it would take to long, i would have comp the mags price in full as he got all the rest of his gear back as we picked it up and gave it back to him expect the mags which we where unable to get.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Yes what i did was rdm i shot him in a active gun fight was not thinking about the server rules i was just thinking about shooting anyone who had a gun, i was also rude and typed "hahaha" after he said that i would get a appelable perm for rdm and i tried to apologize but got no response and i will say again sorry for being rude i just got angry that i was permed for rdm although getting unbanned fully would be nice i think that a perm is way to much for a rdm and i think that a reduced ban would be better but i understand if this is not possible. i will also comp 2million to omligon after i get unbanned to say sorry for being rude and 2million should cover the costs of the mags that where lost i believe it was 8 it total. sorry again and i will make sure too look at the rules and re read them over and take them into account when in combat as i should have done before to avoid this i am sorry and will give you the 2 million when and if i get unbanned.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I don't think so

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

For the record, perm with appeal, doesn't mean it's permanent, it means that you get a chance to make an appeal, and our goal was to realize what you did was wrong and admit your mistake.

You've admitted what you've done is wrong, so you get another chance. However in the future "ahahaha" was a poor choice of words. In the future if you're in the wrong, just admit it.

Please follow the rules going forward.

2 hours ago, Walsh said:

i will also comp 2million to omligon after i get unbanned to say sorry

You saying sorry is enough, i do not need money ^^

I refused your comp cause LOW takes ages. I know this from experience. But after everything that had happened the last 10 days i deemed it necessary with a ban.

As you know, we believe that people learn from their mistakes. And i do not see a reason why you should invest 4+ hours comping me some mags. Enjoy the game, play by the rules. And make sure you are 100% sure about what you do is within the rules