Date of the incident:

03/05/17

Time of the incident:

21:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor RP/ Poor Initiation / RDM

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

We were chasing an ifrit for about 5 minutes prior to Jimbo's entrance with no initiation whatsoever. The ifrit proceeds to drive past Jimbo who then shouts something along the lines of hands up or be shot to the passing cars, all of which were travelling at high speed and with sirens on. Around 3-6 seconds after the poor initiation Jimbo the proceeds to shoot all the officers who have remained in their cars dead.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Crumbs

Tried to resolve this in teamspeak with @AnDrEaS. present but that didn't go anywhere, I admitted that I was in the wrong and that I could see it from their POV, lead to nothing but arguments and people speaking over each other, they wanted compensation for their time (doesn't hold a monetary value in this situation) or for us to give them an ifrit to seize (wasn't even my ifrit lol).

Mentioned they were sick of hearing people say sorry then go and do it again a week later with another cop/community support, I'd understand this if I were a repeat offender, however, this is my first report/incident in my time playing here.

All I can say is sorry but apparently that isn't enough for you.

Edited by Jimbo

I think the initial request was time or the amount that the gear would cost as a rebel so around 200k which was declined along with the second request which was for the ifrit that was being chased by the 5/6 cars to be brought somewhere to be scrapped as the likelihood of that being the end result of the scenario was very strong.

1 minute ago, Crumbs said:

the amount that the gear would cost as a rebel so around 200k

yeah, that's exactly the problem, that is not how it works, you were told this by the 3 community supports in the channel yet you still insisted on either that or the seizure of an ifrit, it seemed you only wanted me to lose something in order to get equal.

Just now, Jimbo said:

yeah, that's exactly the problem, that is not how it works, you were told this by the 3 community supports in the channel yet you still insisted on either that or the seizure of an ifrit, it seemed you only wanted me to lose something in order to get equal.

The thing is that your version of an initiation 'Hands up or be shot' towards people in vehicles who can barely hear you is a fairly serious issue. I've seen rebels comping police for the value of their gear as a rebel before now and I thought that it was a reasonable request given the severity of the offence in my opinion. Staff lead were consulted for their opinions and they said that it was very poor.

20 minutes ago, Cool said:

I was present at the resolving. We offered for you to give us 200k or that you would give us the ifrit as we would have gotten it if we hadn't been rdmed, but you rejected both and said you were not willing to give us anything since our gear is free.

You guys already got told by @AnDrEaS. , but i'll tell you again. Compensating for lost time is not a thing, we didn't compensate for the ifrit because you guys were severely outnumbered in the area anyway + we had a armored vehicle on top off that. Jimbo told you guys he's sorry, I don't really see what else you guys want out off this. It was poor initation, he is sorry, it's his first offense. I get that it might be annoying for cops to always have to take sorry and i understand that if someone would keep on doing this to you guys that you'd take it to the forums, but it is his first offense. We got this cleared out, it won't happen again from out side, in my opinion that should be situation solved. You guys however decide to go to the forums while everything you guys could archieve by solving has been archieved.

I don't wanna start a huge argument on here, it's just my opinion on the situation. If anyone taking a look at this wants me to inform them further feel free to contact me anywhere for the full story, that's all i'm gonna add to this :)

In the end if the person feels that the player should be held accountable for their actions after making an attempt to resolve due to severity of the violation and circumstances, that's the choice of the player. If it's a legitimate mistake that's one thing or if it's a blantant violation that's another thing.

Also I'll remind non staff players if you're not showing a video, you don't post because again these become long drawn out arguements.

Omligon has already taken action as I was reviewing but let my response stay on record.