03/05/17

Time of the incident:

18:30ish

What rule do you believe was broken:

Possible admin abuse

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1S4ifFvdnI

Describe the incident:

Ok basically I come back from my nans and get told that we are doing a bank so I log on and head over. While heading to the HM I get told we were previously doing a bank and the server went down so all cops that died and all rebels that died can not come back. So I just continued to head to the HM and kirky was arguing with a cop at the bank and I did now know why, and it was because the cop already died and came back and then killed kirky so we were initiated with cops again. So I go up into a little DMT tower and kill a cop and suddenly out of nowhere I get killed by Odin and I CTR+F on teamspeak to see if it was a cop and it was not so I thought I got killed by a hacker xD. But then when I found out it was Tidus, Jason went and and asked him why he killed me in admin mode. The reason he killed me in admin mode is apparently because there would be no possible way of me getting into the bank if the server did not go down and I was to log on. I find this extremely stupd because he could have just told me to leave and told the cop I killed to come back which I would be perfectly fine with but he decided to just kill me while being invisible so I lost about 500 - 600k. But when I ask him to come speak to me he didn't come, then I said I will take this further and he just told me to carry on and report so I did. But overall I think this is extremely unfair that he killed like that where he could have just told me to go and the cop to come back so that is why I am submitting this report. I am still happy to speak to Tidus and solve but its up to him if he wants to.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Clarkie

So to put this all into context, i was watching the whole bank operation, the bank all went fine, then the server crashed so it was decided by both sides that the people that were still alive at the bank would be able to set up back in the exact same positions nobody would come back as NLR would still be in effect and no extras would join. I agreed that I would overlook to see that nobody tried to gain a tactical advantage or anything like that. I was in the cop channel telling them that they all had to get back to their original positions, i look at my screenshot that i took to see which people were there originally and what positions they were in I then realise they have not listened and that clarkie has set up in one of the deerstands when he was not at the bank originally. I then walked up his deerstand and killed him as he completely abused my trust by not listening to the rules that were agreed on by both sides.

You really should not abuse the trust, it all could of worked out fine instead you failed to obey the rules agreed upon by both sides.

Did i have to kill you? no but i decided you needed to be taught a lesson.