Jump to content

Complete Removal of CSAT Clothing


AdaM^

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bob said:

All our helmets are NATO fella!

Just shoot them in the head guys it's not hard!

If u have any constructive suggestions against it that would be nice, your comments right now are just going towards the good old cop v rebel shittalk post. If u have trouble with them being removed let the community know, if u want them remove +1 the post, it's not that hard.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Walt said:

As I don't keep up to date with all this, could I ask for clarification regarding the current issues that stand as a result of CSAT being available to both Police and Rebel, or is this to do with the CSAT and Vest being available?

Its the simple fact they have been added to tfu to help combat the rebels wearing them, I lost count of how many comments on threads that are just cops crying about us wearing csats, I thiks the clothing in general if broken and <inappropriate>ed. For instance running on top of rocks where server lag is a factor as well I've put 5 or more 7.62 bullets into people and they've not died due to them wearing csat on top of the desync/server lag that happens while running around of on rocks.

I don't see what possible arguments people might have for them being removed all together

Plus who needs op clothing to roleplay

AMIRITE

Link to comment
Just now, PJ- said:

If u have any constructive suggestions against it that would be nice, your comments right now are just going towards the good old cop v rebel shittalk post. If u have trouble with them being removed let the community know, if u want them remove +1 the post, it's not that hard.

I'm sure I just told you to shoot for the head. Did you not find that response helpful?

Even an extra 2 bullets doesn't hurt when you third person spray like most people on this server.

Link to comment

1 minute ago, PJ- said:

If u have any constructive suggestions against it that would be nice, your comments right now are just going towards the good old cop v rebel shittalk post. If u have trouble with them being removed let the community know, if u want them remove +1 the post, it's not that hard.

Don't reply to his post if you don't want drama, it's not that hard.

+1

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Bob said:

All our helmets are NATO fella!

Just shoot them in the head guys it's not hard!

I'm not just talking about cops, rebels aswell.

If you've any experience with how arma 3 hitboxes work then you'd stop with this "shoot them in the head" comment

5 minutes ago, T0NY said:

http://plays.tv/video/58b4bcff9bc5c0db4d/spongebob This is just with csat's and I sponge a 9.3 like lol

That's mainly down to hit boxes on rocks more than csats but it is a factor

Link to comment
Just now, AdaM^ said:

I'm not just talking about cops, rebels aswell.

If you've any experience with how arma 3 hitboxes work then you'd stop with this "shoot them in the head" comment

Arma 3 hitboxes are the most refined element of this game!

Why in the past has everyone blasted police for crying about CSAT's and now when I tell you to apparently it's no longer a decent answer??

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.