Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
M-K

Reduce the price of Qilins and Prowlers

Recommended Posts

TLDR: Reduce qilin & prowler prices as they are too high.

 

Qilins and prowlers are rarely seen used by rebels outside of the redzone, moreover many rebels fear they will be cut if they use them and loose it due to it's high price.

The price for the qilins and prowlers are exorbitantly high.

I'd suggest lowering the price to a more reasonable amount, where players would be more encouraged to use said devices and reduce the amount of cutting of the vehicles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
17 minutes ago, CordingMedal said:

Why not reduce the rent for them on Saturday nights only but make rented ones uncut-able. That might work if people don't want to loose one on Saturday.

Rents are already going down. And you cant do this just for a restart.

36 minutes ago, OutSyder said:

Suggested many times, denied all the times.

Price of a qilin with half price and perks is around 600k wich is allright if you check how easy money you can make.

Then reduce it a bit more to 450k ish full perk, it will encourage rebels to use this interesting vehicles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M-K said:

TLDR: Reduce qilin & prowler prices as they are too high.

 

Qilins and prowlers are rarely seen used by rebels outside of the redzone, moreover many rebels fear they will be cut if they use them and loose it due to it's high price.

The price for the qilins and prowlers are exorbitantly high.

I'd suggest lowering the price to a more reasonable amount, where players would be more encouraged to use said devices and reduce the amount of cutting of the vehicles.

 

Has been suggested so many times and will probs get denied but +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has been denied multiple times indeed but shows how much the community would love for this to happen!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this could get accepted as it would make them way more accessible for other people and it really aint that overpowerd as the owners might think it is to justify such a high price point!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CordingMedal said:

Why not reduce the rent for them on Saturday nights only but make rented ones uncut-able. That might work if people don't want to loose one on Saturday.

Can't cut or chop rented vehicles already

Don't understand when people sit on tens of millions then don't want to buy vehicles to use, or are scared to use them

Money is so easy to make, if u lose a qilin then buy another one or steal and cut one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Can't cut or chop rented vehicles already

Don't understand when people sit on tens of millions then don't want to buy vehicles to use, or are scared to use them

Money is so easy to make, if u lose a qilin then buy another one or steal and cut one

Indeed it’s easy to make but people have been playing this game for 3-5 years and doing a run is as boring as brushing your teeth in the morning. Weird analogy but ima stick with it. Rebels already have loads of qilins so reducing the price a tad won’t change the meta. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2019 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.