Mir_Kalb

My pc build

Hello folks i would like to show my computer and what its capable of.

I have

CPU i3 9100f 3.6ghz up to 4.2 no overclocking can be made

GPU Gtx 960 MSI and im running this game in ultra and arma doesnt really need that much of GPU power 

RAM Crucial 16gb 3000mhz arma dosent eat that much of a ram and all you need is 8gb arma 3 uses mostly like 6 i belive 

PSU 750w a bit of a overkill for such a system since all i need is 400w PSU but i would upgrade some day i have the rigth PSU ex gtx 1080 or going to i9 9900ks

Motherboard its a lga1151 kaby lake z370 chipset 

HDD 1tb baracuda

And a stock cooler because my cpu idles and at 20 celsius/ 68 fahrenheit

I will post a vidoe of my playing on a full server koth or maybe on this server just to show you guys how well it does since my cpu is a 4.2ghz with 6mb cache and 4 core 4 thread it really does put out some power similar to an i7 4790 or even better you will see for you self and guess what this build cost me 400 dollars so really cheap and good

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Just get an hdd and install windows on it and then format your ssd and later on install games on ssd 1tb would be enough for but if you would like to do vidoes and editing i would recomend a 2tb hdd ;)

21 hours ago, Dodorex said:

DOPE!!!! 

Heres mine!

CPU I7-8700k

GPU RTX 2060

Ram 16 gb 3000mhz DDR4 corsair

PSU 650w from coolermaster

Motherboard Asus z390 

SSD samsung evo 860 500gb 

I need to expand my storage soon :o

fuck me dodorex what a pc!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, RazS said:

fuck me dodorex what a pc!!!!!!

im glad you like it, Arma is not very nicely optimised and does not give me much pleasure out of my rig. It has been good moving onto different more stable well performing and aesthetically pleasing games!

1 minute ago, Dodorex said:

im glad you like it, Arma is not very nicely optimised and does not give me much pleasure out of my rig. It has been good moving onto different more stable well performing and aesthetically pleasing games!

oh ye i know you little hamster but just imagine arma rn but with like 144+ fps i will finally get to use my 144hz monitor on arma too!!!

6 minutes ago, RazS said:

oh ye i know you little hamster but just imagine arma rn but with like 144+ fps i will finally get to use my 144hz monitor on arma too!!!

oh I don't have 144hz monitor is it Nice? is there really a difference? Rn I use a 60hz 4k 27 inch, but at the same time its probably impossible reaching 144 fps on reborn with a populated server

Edited by Dodorex

2 hours ago, Dodorex said:

oh I don't have 144hz monitor is it Nice? is there really a difference? Rn I use a 60hz 4k 27 inch, but at the same time its probably impossible reaching 144 fps on reborn with a populated server

oh believe me mate i have been gaming for like 7 years now? I HAVE NEVER had 144hz before until september was it? and the diffrences are so huge between 60 and 144hz

144hz compare to 240hz u can tell a slight differnce but 60 compare to 144 IS HUGE