Snowb

Court House

This is really missing from Altis and would massively increase the role play, random civs could be asked to be the jury and get paid 30K each for it.

I think it could be in the wherehouse by prison, This has 13 object in it , there are a bunch of DLC items that would really add to the RP and you would still need to add a small car park outside but even so it would be very small.

This is a very basic design but if people like the idea I can add more stuff to it! 

https://gyazo.com/e1f206a292cb49835dfd5e9c93e8307e

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 minute ago, Oliver Calvert said:

Clearly runs off a small budget.

yh but there are so many objects that could make it look great but then it would have like 100 objects, its better than nothing

2 minutes ago, Snowb said:

Devs: what sort of object count should I be looking for?

I would say about 35 from my non professional development background but make it have some spice to it and not a boring shed which would be located in my back yard! Add some cute decorations to spice it up and the bench on the right side does not look inline/centred with the chairs making it look poor and very triggering.........

I think everyone is missing his point, disregard his design if its basic or not may be a  good idea to have a court added, we already have lawyers, what good are they without having a court and listening to witness accounts etc? +1 mate 

20 minutes ago, KyleSs said:

I think everyone is missing his point, disregard his design if its basic or not may be a  good idea to have a court added, we already have lawyers, what good are they without having a court and listening to witness accounts etc? +1 mate 

yes you get what I mean

This is meant to be really really basic with very few objects, if I had unlimited objects then there are a bunch of really really cool things that I would do but I don't and this is better than nothing. Either way one needs to be added to increase the role play. I would say that the courthouse would have to be a greenzone with a tiny bluzone in it so cops can arrest people there to go to jail and continue with other things.  

1 hour ago, Charly said:

waste of time and will barely get used. 

TRUU, cus most cops don't care, they like "you not innocent I was there" . so there is no point of arguing or going to court cus the government will never fail. smh.

11 hours ago, Charly said:

waste of time and will barely get used. 

na It will get used sometimes, I know a fair few people who have tried to do it. Just cos it doesn't get used every days doesn't mean its useless. 

17 hours ago, Matty. said:

the only thing i see wrong with this is that you are adding more objects to the server which creates more issues for the server like increased server lag or decrease in fps, 

thats why its only 13 objects, cos its really really small 

2 hours ago, Charlie. said:

moved to suggestion 

but i have to agree it does seem pointless but i do agree with the augment been made that it would be good for RP as player could dispute their convictions to a court of Law so for that i'll say a +1 from myself 

ah thanks, I would love to make it look really really cool but as many people are already saying it would not get used that much I though something very small and simple would be better.