KyleSs

add back Interceptor Vehicles for Cops

5 minutes ago, OutSyder said:

Needs to go trough police command not via this section

I understand that but a command suggestion does not show you how many people like the suggestion, has more of a chance being denied if we dont get everyone's opinion

18 minutes ago, Roald said:

useless skin bigger mission file

they do look nice tho

I wouldn't say there useless considering all the gang skins that have recently been added, I think its a good thing to add for the cops, gives them choice

38 minutes ago, Roald said:

useless skin bigger mission file

they do look nice tho

Useless comment

Plus if police want the black skins back then they replace the horrible white ones (blame Daniel)

2 hours ago, KyleSs said:

Can Cops please get added back the Police Interceptor Hatchback and SUV skin, unsure why they were removed to start off with as the cops liked them, be nice for officers to have a choice of police vehicle depending on what role they want to do

image0.jpg

GTA Skin btw

59 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Useless comment

Plus if police want the black skins back then they replace the horrible white ones (blame Daniel)

GTA Skin btw

The white ones are normal response vehicles the dark blue are ANPR traffic vehicles, be best to have both, not replace them as they have different roles in regards to rp

3 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Too bad it's one or the other

Plus there is no traffic unit so they are all response cars

why's it one or the other? it would only be for the SUV and hatchback? 

1 minute ago, Scott McTavish said:

Because police get one skin colour for normal units, it's either black/dark blue or white

That's the way it has always been

Can there not be change then? I don't see the issue just adding two vehicle skins in, they are just traffic cars, look at some constabs in the UK they have different skins for their traffic units but their still the same police force?