JamesMay

Mayoral Election - Victory for the Fascist Party

Firstly,

On behalf of all of us from the AFP, thank you for putting your faith in us as your next leaders.

We are already working to ensure our policies are pushed forward on the island of Altis.

1 - All Narcotics are eligible for a 5% Tax when being trafficked. We hope the Altis Police Department will work with us to ensure the arrest of honest Altian Civilians trying to make a living is halted and to ensure Recreational Usage of Narcotics is allowed.

2 - We hope to push our policy regarding legalisation of all shotguns and submachine guns, however this is dependent on the co-operation of the Altis Police Department.

3 - In line with Party Policy, the Secret Service shall be running private investigations regarding dangerous criminals, including members of the Communist Party

4 - We are looking to hire a Minister of Economics. We need somebody with extensive knowledge of how the economy works and how to ensure it's stability and growth. Privately Message myself if you are interested.

5 - I would like to personally thank @David Ducks my Minister of Media for helping ensure we had our message spread

6 - We look to work closely with the APD and BlackWater to ensure peace and stability on our island. Regarding this, I would like to call the Leaders of the APD and BlackWater to a joint meeting to discuss how best to bring peace to our home.

Again, on behalf of myself and the AFP, we thank you for making this victory possible.

I would like to extend personal thanks to Minister of the Secret Service @LukeW1245_,Field Marshall @Shepherd-Price and Airforce General @Jack Crewe

Sincerely and with great gratitude,

Lord Mayor James May of Altis

Forward Unto Victory Altian Brothers and Sisters!images.png.7f8b470ef2971956bb3060d38ec42cb3.png

6 hours ago, JamesMay said:

1 - All Narcotics are eligible for a 5% Tax when being trafficked. We hope the Altis Police Department will work with us to ensure the arrest of honest Altian Civilians trying to make a living is halted and to ensure Recreational Usage of Narcotics is allowed.

2 - We hope to push our policy regarding legalisation of all shotguns and submachine guns, however this is dependent on the co-operation of the Altis Police Department.

This isnt how legislation is ammended. Try again.

With the name Altis Fascist Party, I hope you arent Neo-Nazis. Especially with the reference to Hitler's anti-communist stance and banning. 

6 hours ago, JamesMay said:

private investigations regarding dangerous criminals, including members of the Communist Party

And pretty sure being a Minister of Media is essentially making propaganda. 🤔