Admin kick

Reason for ban:

VDM

Why do you think you were banned:

i acctully dont know

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

it wasent since i never vdm i acendetly vdm my friend not on purpes

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

it wasent since i never vdm i acendetly vdm my friend not on purpes hes name is [UH] Gustavo

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

i dont think so

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

and still i didnt vdm him to death i did that so my friend [UG] gustavo culd run away and not get robbed i dont mind being robbed i barley had anything on me except marijuana my friend was on the other side of the building with full gear i know its wrong to run over ppl i didnt want to do that but since i didnt want my friend to die i get the reson im banned i do just think its kinda weird since he didnt die and for exemple i got rdm'd by meny ppl from the SAS clan yesterday and i just acept that sionce there is nothing i can do becuze my pc is to bad for recording just think a simple driver over got me banned 72 hrs ban but i get what you are comming from just plzz if this ban was removed u wuld make my day and i will NEVER EVER runover anyome again i will just be minding my own bussnies and be nice to everyone i had a bad day i know thats not a good reason but it is true but plzz

Best wishes [UG] Janke a

i shuld have said in the voice chat i culdent get out of the car and try to calm him down and listen to him i know i did it wrong this time.

But you learn from your mistakes and i wuld never do that again next time i will know what to do and what not to do

i am so sorry for what i did