El Peanut

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Tuga

Date of the incident:

12/20/19

Time of the incident:

4:00 PM UK TIME

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor initiation, giving no time to react and then rdming.

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/E2nEvZtKimE

Describe the incident:

His gang helped me 30 minutes ago so they come down with the orca and i try to get out to talk to them because i thought we would be on nice terms tuga gives some poor initiation, as soon as i got out i turn around so i don't point the gun at them i DO not move and also started putting it on my back, and was already shot without giving me ANY time at all to react. I asked them that if they don't chop my ifrit we would be fine but they said they've alrdy done it which is pretty much impossible to be done in such a short term of time so they were actingn like douchebags aswell. They did not want to comp me in any way possible. I took my ifrit to go cut a tree because it was blocking my mohawk and then everything else happend.

Any Evidence Available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2nEvZtKimE&feature=youtu.be

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I had to go for the holidays back to my hometown so i missed that he gave me 10 hours to respond on the reort and to tell tuga ehat comp requests i need. So he went only with a warning but the report was in my favor and what other proof i can give, the thing in the video happend 500 meters away from the chop shop and when i asked not to chop it and i wouldnt report him tuga said its too late so they chopped both my mohawk and ifrit i dont have them in my garage they said they've done it so idk what other proof i cAn bring. I do not have a gang too so i was completely alone.

41 minutes ago, Peanut said:

I had to go for the holidays back to my hometown so i missed that he gave me 10 hours to respond on the reort and to tell tuga ehat comp requests i need. So he went only with a warning but the report was in my favor and what other proof i can give, the thing in the video happend 500 meters away from the chop shop and when i asked not to chop it and i wouldnt report him tuga said its too late so they chopped both my mohawk and ifrit i dont have them in my garage they said they've done it so idk what other proof i cAn bring. I do not have a gang too so i was completely alone.

We didn’t chopped the Mohawk. We didn’t even knew you had a mohawk

Accepted 

Becuase there is very little evidence I will.have to dismiss the mohawk, however since tugs is permed at the moment you get the money value for the ifrit (because this pccoured during half price, you get ifrit.cost to purchase at the half price amount) 

Because I'm away for the next couple of days this compensation will.be sorted on the 26th upon my return