03/04/17

Staff member that banned you:

I dont know

Reason for ban:

It says that i RDM'd but im going to explain why i diden't :P

Why do you think you were banned:

Beacuse they thought i rdm'd

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was caous in Athira a guy called something was shooting everyone but then a guy came up and shoot the RDM'r. A hobo picked up the RDM'rs gun and the guy that killed the RDM'r started to shoot at the HOBO... Both died at the same time for some reason so i picked up a gun and then someone started to shoot at me so i killed him. After that i saw a guy in i car so i told him to get out and put his hands up but he started to drive away. I told him "Get out of the car or you will get shoot" he started to drive away so i took the shoot and then i got banned.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think you shold unban me beasue i diden't do anything wrong. Im really sorry :(

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes i don't know if the admin thought that i rdm'd

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Well you were banned for the killing of a man named warlord, who was standing there enjoying his day watching the gunfire from a good 30 meters down the road by the clothes store, this man was fully unarmed and all he had to his name was a backpack, and you gun him down in cold blood,

What do you have to say for yourself, sir?