Tasty, tasty :D

WolfE

17 minutes ago, Ben 1601 said:

Lol, I was in the blackfish. What kind of engagement rules do you have in the ghost hawk? After fleeing thorium and flying back to syn territory I came across a ghosthawk that opened fire on me?

I don't believe we fired upon a blackfish in Syndicate territory, at least not in the Ghosthawk. If we did we shouldn't've.

The rules are that we have to give the pilot a chance to respond to our demands through "ALT-1" and "ALT-2" commands which tell you to either leave or land. If you actively disregard our warning we may open fire on you. But to be honest it's not that unreasonable to assume you were the same person as there aren't that many Blackfishes going around :D

8 minutes ago, Andy James said:

im not 100% sure but i believe they have to send you a alt 2 message

I got one originally at thorium then flew off without getting shot at but later on in syndicate territory I got shot at with no form of initiation or warning so not too sure if they have to send a message at all.

5 minutes ago, WolfE said:

I don't believe we fired upon a blackfish in Syndicate territory, at least not in the Ghosthawk. If we did we shouldn't've.

The rules are that we have to give the pilot a chance to respond to our demands through "ALT-1" and "ALT-2" commands which tell you to either leave or land. If you actively disregard our warning we may open fire on you. But to be honest it's not that unreasonable to assume you were the same person as there aren't that many Blackfishes going around :D

5 minutes ago, WolfE said:

Ah I see. I definitely got shot at thought, no worries anyway they didn't hit me, even if they did I assume they'd bounce off a blackfish? Or would they do some damage?

Edited by Ben 1601