David Ducks

no collide bodies

Can the dead bodies be no collide because if someone dies on a staircase in a major crime or dmt/deerstand push no one can make another push for 60 seconds until they respawn cause everyone just gets stuck on the dead bodies and its just annoying. It also gets people stuck in place if they are pushing a building for example in a gun fight i really don't know why the bodies even have collision.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
10 hours ago, JoeW said:

Pretty sure it’s been added @Hartleo

Hasn't been added as of yet

4 hours ago, Crawfy said:

They do need to add executing with rifles tho, makes zero sense why you need to be like 2m away and use a pistol to end someone

This prevents people from just killing them and instantly finishing them off, medics would be useless as nobody would ever be down and in close quarters people would be instantly killed upon being downed

1 hour ago, Hartleo said:

This prevents people from just killing them and instantly finishing them off, medics would be useless as nobody would ever be down and in close quarters people would be instantly killed upon being downed

???????????????????????

Literally makes no difference other than a pistol is needed, its just pointless, doesn't make sense that a 7.62 can't kill someone when they are on the ground but a 9mm can lmao

2 hours ago, Hartleo said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing but, in the Gyazo that you linked, is it not clear that they were finished because you have a 9mm gun (which you can finish with) and you shot two bullets - one at him and one at his body?

?Maybe add a timer between killing and finishing?

Edited by Drop

3 hours ago, Scott McTavish said:

Make a suggestion for it then

I have mate, same response as before "makes medics useless and ruins rp"

most of the people being killed by high caliber weapons are in rz or at banks, cops can't finish at banks and cops get free gear so they respawn either way. The people that medics would actually be able to go to are normally killed by some hobo with a rook or someone going around using an 9mm smg, which also finished them. I always find when I rook bang someone they instantly die, so as other people said a timer would be good.

However I still think that you should be able to execute with any weapon, it makes sense.

9 minutes ago, Crawfy said:

However I still think that you should be able to execute with any weapon, it makes sense.

I agree it makes sense however people can just run about finishing people right after they're killed and you have a time period after killing them to finish them. Finishing someone needs to have a disadvantage, people can otherwise kill someone mid gunfight with no risk. Making it so you can only finish someone with a pistol prevents these things, i don't see the current issue with not being able to finish with any gun

2 hours ago, Hartleo said:

I agree it makes sense however people can just run about finishing people right after they're killed and you have a time period after killing them to finish them. Finishing someone needs to have a disadvantage, people can otherwise kill someone mid gunfight with no risk. Making it so you can only finish someone with a pistol prevents these things, i don't see the current issue with not being able to finish with any gun

pistol literally makes no difference, its just pointless.

I think they are trying to present the dangers of it being any weapon. No one would be able to be saved by the medic, reducing medic role play. I get that it may seem "pointless" however having someone just shoot down when they are about to be killed ins't fair on those already downed and ready to be revived instead of just respawning. 

In addition, having to swap to a pistol mid fight doesn't help the finishing individual. They are disadvantaged so it also reduces the chance of it. 

6 hours ago, Crawfy said:

pistol literally makes no difference, its just pointless.

I get this, just it would make the game too fast and instead of role ply people would just finish after getting your stuff. Encourages different aspects of thought not just shooting and then leaving. I think it is also a form of respect to the person to use a handgun and not a riffle but i'm not sure. Hope this gave an idea to your suggestion.