Gazz

AAA Cones/Barriers

I would like to see the AAA get placeable barriers and cones to bring more RP to the server even if the consists of making a whitelist section of the company, If we are able to place barriers we can RP road repairs or lane closures. It will also protect AAA members from being hit with cars and other objects and they perform their duties weather that be fixing a wall or attending to a car crash.

!!!Before diencling this please come talk to me regarding this idea!!!

Thanks Gazz

Could you give it too them but limit the amount they can placed. Or make it a rule that they must be collected back as soon as they are done. They may damage FPS but would increase the role-play if use correctly and not abused by other players. E.g non surrounding Kavala and saying its under repair. Small area like around damaged vehicles while they are repaired / impounded. 

58 minutes ago, CordingMedal said:

Could you give it too them but limit the amount they can placed. Or make it a rule that they must be collected back as soon as they are done. They may damage FPS but would increase the role-play if use correctly and not abused by other players. E.g non surrounding Kavala and saying its under repair. Small area like around damaged vehicles while they are repaired / impounded. 

-1 my fps hurt no

I understand how they wold damage FPS in game and how it could hurt the server. Instead of cones you could use another type method for improving the AAA role play and how this would work  by using other items or vehicles like the "highway repair" vehicles across the road and not new objects.

Far to many people are signaling out all of the AAA members but we do have some dedicated members that try to rp and are alway on for hours just incase someone does need us we actually all thing we should change from the AAA to something else as 99% of the time we are fixing walls and stuff rather than cars.