awdawd

What could be nice donater skins?

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
11 hours ago, andrew. said:

What a stupid thing to say

Yea screw bohemia for not making it pay to win! What a bunch of fanny wags! Who do they think they are?!?!

Holy hell since when are micro transactions that much of a taboo? If people don't want to grind for perks then where is the logic in denying them? Arma isnt even built to be an irl rpg

32 minutes ago, Knasen said:

Holy hell since when are micro transactions that much of a taboo? If people don't want to grind for perks then where is the logic in denying them? Arma isnt even built to be an irl rpg

What's so hard to understand?

It's Bohemia's game, they dictate the terms, if they say no pay to win then you abide by their rules or suffer the consequences. 

20 hours ago, Knasen said:

Screw em, Bohemia is doing themselves in the ass by limiting the few brawe willing to build big communities around their game by limiting what people can monetize and not. Only way to keep this game afloat is to be uniqe and w/o mods that is not easy unless players can get stuff for themselves that others don't. If people want/need to flex their e-penis with a Stone Island Ifrit with machine guns after paying a tenner I don't see a problem with that

Yeah I'm sure they're limiting the few brave willing to build big communities. No they're preventing it from becoming a pay to win game.

25 minutes ago, Knasen said:

I am fully aware of the terms, but I find them pointless

Its Bohemias content. As a company they want to make money for their effort they've put into the Arma series. It would be annoying for an owner of a platform to have revenue stolen from you by people making their own micro-transactions for setting up a server. And Bohemia don't even ask for a cut of donations to servers.

7 hours ago, Knasen said:

I am fully aware of the terms, but I find them pointless

the amount of risk you take tho of at least 1 guy lets saying snaking the server out for exmaple and then bohemia can see it and take actions againts it which clearly not worth the effort and time too 

i'm pretty sure everyone loves the community that's why they play it but at the same time people won't donate when they can benefit more buying a game or something else if reborn would had it's own sub system to gain benefits in game that WON'T give you advantage it would be hella cool 

all the money gained from gang clothing that cost 10 pounds a month / subs system etc' will go to donation fund