awdawd

What could be nice donater skins?

So i have seen alot lately that people want half price back, what kind of donator skins would make u donate? I recently left the com support to focus on school, so i have time to do some donator skins and we can see if Fuel and Neo like them.

Edited by ALON

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Donors should get the following:

• Unique vehicle skins both ground and air (even for Tarus and Hurons)
  • An increase in XP given when processing and selling for example 15% xp more if a donor
  • The ability to create a logo or picture above heir characters names in game. (i believe this use to be a thing for gangs)
  • Access to adding furniture into their houses (i believe this can be a thing donors will have to visit the market to purchase)

Yet @ALONin your case logoed skins for quilns and ifrits as well as orcas for example supreme, Gucci, etc just examples. For the Tarus and Hurons skins should be a mix of random skins ArmA already has for example adding some of the current skins for Ifrits to Hurons and Tarus.

@Fuel and @NeoFactors like these will support the server in the long term as long as donors are getting something in return. Yes Bohemia don't like pay to win servers as this does not follow their guide lines, yet i believe the following factors above are not pay to win and will allow new donors to actually have a purpose to donate.

1 hour ago, ALON said:

So i have seen alot lately that people want half price back, what kind of donator skins would make u donate? I recently left the com support to focus on school, so i have time to do some donator skins and we can see if Fuel and Neo like them.

Cat out the bag, well done u pleb

49 minutes ago, Neo said:

So this is something we are already working on, but kicked Alon out of due to being staff on another server.

Well done for leaking Alon

I left yesterday then joined another servers staff team? I just wanna help the server @Neo

I dont kow why u are trying to make me look bad, i just didnt have the time to be com support. 

And like i said i just wanna help the server be making skins. 

I left the servers staff team by message fuel that i would like to leave. Afterwards i got offer to be admin on a new server.

And i even offerd u to make a cqc server, i dont understand how this is ended up by u saying u kicked me.

Someone probably send u a pic of me being admin on another server discord, which was 5 min before i left(not even infistar whitelisted) and thats because i told him i was leaving.

And i have just got infistar today. Its a server with 2 players average so its not as asking as reborn

Dont get me wrong, i love the server, and ill still play if im not banned when this is over.

Edited by ALON

Lol, you actually Think people Will belive you kicked him, i know for a fact he leaved Yesterday. My god! And if you delete this comment it just shows even more of your incompetence and unproffensionalism. Lol sry for misspells im texting on my phone

47 minutes ago, Tom Cliffoff said:

Yet @ALONin your case logoed skins for quilns and ifrits as well as orcas for example supreme, Gucci, etc just examples. For the Tarus and Hurons skins should be a mix of random skins ArmA already has for example adding some of the current skins for Ifrits to Hurons and Tarus.

Btw what kind of skins are u thinking, diffrent types of camo?

48 minutes ago, GDUKOfficial said:

Left to focus on school? Not sure that's the REAL reason now is it?

And hows that not a real reason mate, kinda have some parents with high expectations, so if im shit in school. Then no games.

19 minutes ago, ALON said:

And i have just got infistar today. Its a server with 2 players average so its not as asking as reborn

@Albiston

2 ppl on a server with 5-7 ppl as staff is not that asking.

Edited by ALON

Just now, Tom Cliffoff said:

if u read what i said then those 

I already have those types a skins made, and ready :) Another big server has them aswell so im not sure fuel and neo would like them.

13 minutes ago, ALON said:

I already have those types a skins made, and ready :) Another big server has them aswell so im not sure fuel and neo would like them.

Some cool dragon ninja shit make some edgy skins for @AlistairNLgothic themes. An Irish lepricon as a skin for the orca and ifrit

1 hour ago, Ryannn said:

A large Scotland flag that covers the whole car 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Could be pretty nice, cars with different flags on them.

10 minutes ago, Tivroxx said:

no time for com support but has time to make skins and be an admin......

1. Scrool up and see what i said to neo

2  Admin on a server with 2 ppl average is not as asking as com support on a bag server 

3. I dont have to be active ingame aswell to make skins. So i can choose or do i want to play. If im com support i have to play to not get classed as inactive. As dev, i can take a day of or finish a skin and then take free til next skin is needed. Com support i have to be active EVERY single day, and some days i just wanna lay down take a chill.

And Tivroxx why dont u stop talking thrash been kicked/left comm support 4 times + a perm

@Tivroxx

Im trying to help the server by making skins mate

If anyone wanna trash talk about me leaving comm support read this first

2 hours ago, ALON said:

I left yesterday then joined another servers staff team? I just wanna help the server @Neo

I dont kow why u are trying to make me look bad, i just didnt have the time to be com support. 

And like i said i just wanna help the server be making skins. 

I left the servers staff team by message fuel that i would like to leave. Afterwards i got offer to be admin on a new server.

And i even offerd u to make a cqc server, i dont understand how this is ended up by u saying u kicked me.

Someone probably send u a pic of me being admin on another server discord, which was 5 min before i left(not even infistar whitelisted) and thats because i told him i was leaving.

Dont get me wrong, i love the server, and ill still play if im not banned when this is over.

Edited 2 hours ago by ALON

Edited by ALON

21 minutes ago, ALON said:

And Tivroxx why dont u stop talking thrash been kicked/left comm support 4 times + a perm

@Tivroxx

Jeeezzz, it is 3 times in total btw, well 2 and 1 week. I say one thing and you go in. U don't know anything about the first times i was comm support so don't even start and sorry for not fighting the last time to be first in the comm support channel. 

Oh and about the perm..... just shut up again, you don't know anything. 

@Tivroxx

1 hour ago, Tivroxx said:

Jeeezzz, it is 3 times in total btw, well 2 and 1 week. I say one thing and you go in. U don't know anything about the first times i was comm support so don't even start and sorry for not fighting the last time to be first in the comm support channel. 

Oh and about the perm..... just shut up again, you don't know anything. 

Well if you dont like him commenting on your stuff maybe you Should not do that with him either

5 minutes ago, Kaspe said:

@Tivroxx

Well if you dont like him commenting on your stuff maybe you Should not do that with him either

Just seems odd that you don't have time for comm support but you do have it for admin/ skins. all i said. 
He can comment on me all he wants but he doesn't know anything about everything he was talking about......