Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/25/17

Staff member that banned you:

the soldier

Reason for ban:

poor rp and rdm

Why do you think you were banned:

i was banned because i killed e frankie in game i was told by one of my team that they had initiated on him so i shot him

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i think i mite have been in the wrong but when i spoke to e frankie on ts i did say to him i would comp if thats the case i never said i wouldnt comp him i asked him how much was his gear he left the ts and i never got chance to chat to him b4 i got off so i feel i wasnt given the chance to comp or fix the problem b4 i got a ban but i am still willing to comp him if i was in the wrong i dont mind

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i feel i shud be unbanned because i said i will comp him and am willing to fix the problem at any cost i have been banned a while now and i dont play any other server on arma i have put a lot of work in to this server and would like to get back to playing the game with all my friends if possible

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

not that i know of i killed him he reported me i even posted on the post i was willing to comp so i dont think there was

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

No

Denied

On 2/24/2017 at 9:33 AM, Adster Mc said:

EDIT: upon reviewing your record, it seems that this is your 7th ban in less than 2 months.

Unfortunately this means i will be extending your ban to a 6 month ban. You can appeal this ban after a minimum of 3 months.

This may seem a tad harsh but the simple fact is, you dont seem to be learning from your mistakes and continue to get band for poorRP/Rdm

This is a management decision and will not be reversed. You are not eligible to appeal until after May 24th 2017. This was adster's choice, and unfortunately management decisions are final.