!NewB

In-game name:

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

08/10/19

Reason for ban:

I sold an account to a hacker accidently.

Staff member that banned you:

Adam Briggs

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I do believe it was unjustified as Ive told everyone so many times that he changed his name on discord joining voice channels asking for an account to buy. Which I had an alt that I didnt use that had arma on it. I never spoke to the guy or played with him previously so I didnt know he was a hacker.

Why should we unban you?

I believe I should be unbanned as I didnt intentionally do it and never would. When some shit happened regarding email leaking I told Wilma straight away , when hackers have been on the server I have told fuel , when bugs have been on the server that put people in godmode I told wilma and got it fixed as soon as possible. Basically, Im here to help hacks/bugs to be removed and never meant to sell an account to a shitty hacker and I hope you understand that I want to come back and join the community again. Ive missed so much and would love to come back and play with some friends. - Dont think the date is correct maybe in an american style I may have read but either october 10th or 8th august

Edited by !NewB

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us