Date of the incident:

03/01/17

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8KUuWEFnNU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

First, I am very sorry that the report is made this late. We had some technical difficulties with getting the video online. But the situation starts off when me Jeff and my friend Teppo go to Kavala to just see what is going on in there. We try to talk with a hobo just standing there and suddenly RedBull opens fire on him. We take some cover and take out our guns for safety because we had no idea where those shots came from. Then RedBull kills Teppo and right after that I kill RedBull. Also the hobo who got killed by redbull name Peter Bovenlip also RDMs a random guy who retrieved Teppos weapon and after that I had to kill him also. We tried to contact Redbull in sidechat to come ts after the situation in Kavala was clear. But he pretty much disconnected just before we manage to contact him.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes