Helicopterpilot

Clean up script to aggressive

I find after the new clean up script the range that vehicles de spawn way to small.
At first i was able to put a fuel truck at the quarry drive to the garage and put my device next to it.

Now when i put my fuel truck down. and arrive at the garage to take out the device, the fuel truck has de spawned.
I often play at hours that most of my friends are not online, So it makes it impossible to set this up when playing solo.

I understand the need for the clean up script range to keep everything running smooth on the server. but as it is now the fuel + device setup becomes useless for those who play solo.
Maybe a little fine tunning on this part would be nice? 

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
12 minutes ago, AustiN said:

What the heck do u do with a device fuel and device? I went straight to illegal runs? How much money u make?

I also do lsd runs. tho it is possible to set up more then 1 device. You can connect a few devices to a fuel truck. I like to have a nice large set up. While i mine for gems my self and throw away the rocks. i find my self with a few nice trucks worth around 2mill each. if you connect 5 upgrades devices this will leave you with around 8/9mill just for the devices. Next to the hemmt box i was filling up my self. this adds a extra 3mill to the run. I often find gold bars worth 100k each aswell. those i put into a safe house until i find it worth enough to sell those.

Flying around 10 times in a heli doing lsd, brings me around the same amount of cash.
But i find it less fun, takes more time, and often have to pay black water fee.
Or getting shot by players or black water at the drugs dealer.

It is also about being able to RP. If i want to be a Miner why should my trucks de spawn when i pull out another truck? 

This is not about what job brings in the most cash. it is about a feature that is in game ( Connecting a group of devices to a fuel truck ) not being able to do on your own because the trucks de spawn if you are to far away.

1 hour ago, Helicopterpilot said:

I also do lsd runs. tho it is possible to set up more then 1 device. You can connect a few devices to a fuel truck. I like to have a nice large set up. While i mine for gems my self and throw away the rocks. i find my self with a few nice trucks worth around 2mill each. if you connect 5 upgrades devices this will leave you with around 8/9mill just for the devices. Next to the hemmt box i was filling up my self. this adds a extra 3mill to the run. I often find gold bars worth 100k each aswell. those i put into a safe house until i find it worth enough to sell those.

Flying around 10 times in a heli doing lsd, brings me around the same amount of cash.
But i find it less fun, takes more time, and often have to pay black water fee.
Or getting shot by players or black water at the drugs dealer.

It is also about being able to RP. If i want to be a Miner why should my trucks de spawn when i pull out another truck? 

This is not about what job brings in the most cash. it is about a feature that is in game ( Connecting a group of devices to a fuel truck ) not being able to do on your own because the trucks de spawn if you are to far away.

Damn that’s gnarly might go do one some day 

18 minutes ago, AustiN said:

Damn that’s gnarly might go do one some day 

It is honest work. but for now u will need atleast 1 guy to help with setting it up. but once connected while there aint much people online to rob you. it is a nice extra money maker while filling up your own hemmt box. 
But i hope the range will be larger so i can also do it solo again.

in my opinion if a timer was added to the current range then everything should be fine? Add a timer that when you are out of range it will de spawn after 3 minutes. this extra time should give everyone in a place like me enough time to do there thing. and all the hobbos who leave there cars out still get de spawned? win win.