In-game name:
TheRealLorax

Steam ID:

Date of ban:
11/07/19

Staff member that banned you:
Charlie

Reason for ban:
RDM- I was at the North Rebel Outpost and was initiated and engaged with 2 other players both of which were wielding weapons and we got in a gun fight. After killing those two enemies and whilst looting, a third person (The accuser) showed up with his weapon drawn and and i was informed by another member of my group that he was part of the same group we had just engaged and that he was hiding and waiting to get a shot on my friend. I flanked round the side and shot him. After he went down he told me he was not part of the group so i apologised and informed the NHS were close by to revive him. At that point my friend unjustly executed him and once again when he returned, neither of which I condoned.

Why do you think you were banned:
I was reported on the forum and did not dispute the claim.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
Yes, i was informed by my friend that he was part of the same group we had just engaged and therefore was under the impression that we were already initiated. I tried to help him up after the incident as i apologised but my friend did not allow it.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
I do not believe my ban was justified.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
Was already initiated with previous players, under the impression he was part of their group and therefore hostile and intitiated.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Edited by TheRealLorax

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

@TheRealLorax

I shall Point out a few things 

I want to first point out that you gang was never involved, if.you watch the video carefully that they where Incially alt +1 and they never complied so they fire upon them land and fought you gang had no right to interveen get.you gun out and start to shoot 

I also want to address the fact when you did RDM that you clearly did so, knew that you did it, said that you was going to make it right and then you friend just finishes him off,  so I dont I understand that clearly a member of you gang was standing right next to.you when you said this and still finishes him.off, I'm wondering to why you didnt tell him as I'm.asuming you.speak on a discord or other voice client so that to me show clear intent of this said RDM 

Also I want to note for people for people or gangs to work together they must either indicate sperately to pasisipte or you must all be in the gang another gang cannot just start shooting just because they indicated as it doesn't work like that 

So on that note as I feel this time you havent learned for tbis I will be denying this and you can sit this ban out