biscotti

Area 51, Drug Lab, and HM Cop Limiting

So at the moment, you need 12 cops to trigger any one of these, PCSO's obvy not counting as one of the 12, and I like that. What I dont like is how once one of these events are triggered, another 12 cops log on just for that then log right off. I think something should be done about this and I will give my opinion of how it can be fixed and then you guys lmk if u think something can work better.

- 12 cops needed still

- When bomb is planted, cops cannot log on to join the event (they're too late)

Now keep in mind if the rebels are bolt cutting, cops can still log on, that gives the cop force up to 10 minutes to log more numbers on.

Only reason I suggest this is because if a gang does it with 8 ppl against 12 cops, and then 12 more log on, the ratio is fucked. Also, there are many cops that never play unless one of the 3 listed events is done, and that is just sly tbh.

Thoughts?

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
2 hours ago, Scott McTavish said:

You try and rob those places then you take the risk of the whole police force attending.

Police generally need more numbers as they are not all great in combat.

T A C T I C A L F I R E A R M S U N I T B T W

10 hours ago, PolskiKielbasa said:

Cops need more numbers to get better at RP if anything..

Most people just make unreasonable demands at these listed events. They make unreasonable demand to call off the negotiations just to as they have more equipment and better weapons that the police in most cases. Having more police is great yet they should be on beforehand, not when the event starts. 

The Police's first priority is to finish the situation without lethal harm being dealt with  through role play rather than straight initiations which leads to unnecessary deaths and subsequent waiting for medics or NLR being generated. Role play also saves money as the combatants can stay alive so in many cases the Police try to carefully resolve situations.

It often depends on the situation that is occurring at the Bank to whether more Police make it more exciting. For role play purposes situation should be dealt with quickly without large Police numbers while a failed negotiations lead to a necessity for a larger Police force being needed.

In future we should all aim to solve these situations with role play rather than aggressive force that regularly results in a waste of time and money. 

12 minutes ago, CordingMedal said:

It often depends on the situation that is occurring at the Bank to whether more Police make it more exciting. For role play purposes situation should be dealt with quickly without large Police numbers while a failed negotiations lead to a necessity for a larger Police force being needed.

In future we should all aim to solve these situations with role play rather than aggressive force that regularly results in a waste of time and money. 

If you haven’t realised this server is more combat based off than role play based. These things you’ve said have never happened 

23 hours ago, CordingMedal said:

while a failed negotiations lead to a necessity for a larger Police force being needed.

Yeah because 90% of the negotiations is give me 300 meters distance and 5 hunters maybe even a vtol warship. Besides more cops more fun.