Adammm

RR#2 Shit tage

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
2 minutes ago, Adammm said:

fuck outta here then kid 

I dont know why people like you act so fucking <inappropriate1>ed, please stop acting like youre a bigshot on such a dead game 

Edited by jaky

1 hour ago, jaky said:

I dont know why people like you act so fucking <inappropriate1>ed, please stop acting like youre a bigshot on such a dead game 

who.ru mate wasteman

11 hours ago, maxx said:

get a grip hahahahahahah

get a grip, I dont think you realise mate, these people with the egos calling other people fans on arma 3 is one of the most cringeworthy things ive seen in my life

Im just clearly stating, that people with egos on a vidro game are fucking <inappropriate1>ed 

Edited by jaky

26 minutes ago, Dodorex said:

Um he has a good point tho when you are saying it first making no sense so how can you say that to him while you did the exact same thing?

why u chatting you bot u have already been told not to speak 

12 hours ago, Adammm said:

now this person has a ego

I don't have an ego im just better than everyone else on the server and more relevant than them also

16 hours ago, Tom Cliffoff said:

No no who are you 

pipe down laddie

https://gyazo.com/6f4a5b1479eb75fc661faa3694f88b3b imagine being that much of a reject

also while im at it @Adammmwhere is the base?