Omligon

Reason for ban:

Kamikaze helicopter

Why do you think you were banned:

Killed multiple people with the helicopter

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

N/A

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I was flying my helicopter and i was flying low because me and deadlevel did a challenge who can fly the closest to the ground but when it was my try someone called me on skype so i tabbed out automaticly (got 2 screens) so i flew in syndicates base accidently, i will and be comping everyone wich i didnt get the time for

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

N/A

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

37 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Care to explain why you told one of our staff members fuck this shit on TS?

Because i was mad that i got banned without explaining it and than ignores me and than i said fuck this shit ( that i dont care ) i had to go thats why i logged out 10s later

Edited by Jay Reagan

4 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Honestly it just seems weird that you would alt tab while flying so low to the ground and nearby other people.

Hope I can help with this one as I've had a lot of experience with Skype. It's bloody terrible, let me tell you that. I uninstalled it long ago.

If you do not have yourself set to DND (Do not disturb) and someone calls you, it automatically tabs your game out sometimes, and others it just has a "(NAME) is calling you" in the middle of your screen and if you try to cross it off, it also tabs you out.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

So basically he saw what he believed was a deliberate VDM, and took action. Maybe he was busy and couldn't talk about it. Honestly it just seems weird that you would alt tab while flying so low to the ground and nearby other people.

You get automaticly tab out nothing i was able to do about it

5 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

I'm getting PMs about right before this you were trolling them with a helicopter disrupting RP and they believe that you are lying about skype and deliberately crashed into them. The fact is skype or no skype are you aware what you did was wrong?

Yes i know i was wrong but i want to comp them and no i dont lie...