Being able to disable your HUD

DotZip

As this would be possible and pretty easy I dont think theres much point.. as because you can do cinematic shots and videos throught editor using the camera on the debug menu and backspace disables the hud.

However in the next update the hud is having yet another rework which makes it alot smaller and more out of the way, useless info will also be removed.

If others think there should be a option to remove this then I guess we could look into it. But at this point in time i dont see much point. I can see many people turning it off and then forgetting to turn it back on and wondering why they just randomly died. Turns out they just didnt drink...

If this is because you dont really like the look of it then maybe wait till friday to see the new smaller and optimised one.

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by jcbjoe
12 hours ago, jcbjoe said:

As this would be possible and pretty easy I dont think theres much point.. as because you can do cinematic shots and videos throught editor using the camera on the debug menu and backspace disables the hud.

But not everyone has access to that on the RebornRp servers.

On 28/02/2017 at 10:50 PM, jcbjoe said:

However in the next update the hud is having yet another rework which makes it alot smaller and more out of the way, useless info will also be removed.

If others think there should be a option to remove this then I guess we could look into it. But at this point in time i dont see much point. I can see many people turning it off and then forgetting to turn it back on and wondering why they just randomly died. Turns out they just didnt drink...

If this is because you dont really like the look of it then maybe wait till friday to see the new smaller and optimised one.

Thanks,

Joe

Just hint the player "Your thirst level is at x%" when they're close to dying from thirst, same with hunger :P